PDA

View Full Version : why the little goof! lol

cali
09-23-2004, 12:35 PM
lol Happys favorite toy is her sheep that she got for cristmas, its a little sheep that bleets(its a childrens toy not a dog toy) anyway Happy inists on making that thing bleet all the time and its really annoying, so I put it on a high shelf on the computer desk right? well just a minut agao Happy jumped on my lap, I did not know why, she just did so I was pettin her, and she was given me kisses, then all of a sudden she reaches over grabs the sheep jumps off my lap and immediently strts makin it bleet again! :eek: I mean the cow version of that toy I like better then that damned sheep! the thing bleets like 6 times in a row every time you squeeze it! Happys is a little goofball! and a sneaky one at that! :eek: main me think she just came over for cuddles when all she REALLY wanted was that sheep :rolleyes:

Jamieejo85
09-23-2004, 12:47 PM
Happy..you are one sneaky pup!:D

pitc9
09-23-2004, 12:50 PM
Hee Hee!! Silly Pup!

LorraineO
09-23-2004, 04:42 PM
Bet you feel cheap,,, your lap being used as a step to what he really wanted,,,,:D :D :D :D :D

cfuh
09-23-2004, 05:08 PM
that is too cute!!! :) :)

we have a basket full of toys and maggie loves to get to the squeaky part of it and do the same thing your happy does...bleet bleet bleet bleet bleet bleet bleet bleet bleet bleet!!! hahhaaha

:D :D

dukedogsmom
09-23-2004, 05:32 PM
That is so funny! Dogs are very smart and cunning.

cloverfdx
09-24-2004, 09:03 AM
LOL that is too cute, you are a funny girl Happy. :D

lute
09-24-2004, 09:30 AM
haha! that's funny! Beanie's done that before. he used to have this one toy that he wuld sling around and hit anyne within 5 feet of him. i took it away one day and he did the same thing.:D