PDA

View Full Version : Large Cage for Sale - Maryland

AngelZoo
09-15-2004, 07:14 PM
I have a Super Pet Multi-Floor Cage that I'm looking to sell.
I bought it brand new for $227.00 and have had it for about a year.

There was 2 male rats caged in it before, but now I have moved them to smaller barracks and no longer need this large cage.
The cage is in great shape! The black Powder Coating is still intact!
It comes with 6 doors, 2 large ones in front on top and on the bottom. And 4 smaller ones on each side. The top of the cage also acts as one large door, and swings on it's hinges!
It comes with 9 shelves, 2 ramps, and a large pink funnel tube, the funnel has been chewed on a little but still works just fine! The plastic base and shelves are a dark blue/purple.
It comes with a stand if you wish to use it, which has wheels at the bottom, so it's easy to move around.

I have taken it apart, so it will fit easily into any car. I scrubbed every part in soap and water, then soaked and scrubbed in a water/vinegar bath. We never had problems with diseases for my 2 rats, and it is now being kept in a separate storage.
The dimensions of the cage are as follows.

32" Length
20" Width
57" High or 67" High with stand.
The bar spacing is slightly less then 1"

This cage is typically sold as a ferret cage, but can work for many other pets as well! Here is a picture of what the cage typically looks like.

http://store1.yimg.com/I/theferretstore_1806_16792393

The cage Calculator says about 10.5 full grown rats can fit in this cage.

This is local pick up only, due to the weight of the cage, we are located in Westminster, Maryland, but moving to Odenton, Maryland on Sept. 18th.
I'm looking for about $150.00 for this cage and all it's parts.

Please contact me at

Angel C.
[email protected]

Aspen and Misty
09-15-2004, 07:17 PM
10.5 rats :D gotta love that!

I would love the cage, but have no money I just always get a kick out of if when like 2 and a half animals can fit in something, or like the Average american couple has 3 and a half kids, lol! :D

Ash

AngelZoo
09-15-2004, 11:15 PM
Aspen: lol I know tell me about it!
Maybe if you have one SMALLER then average rat, then it could count as .5. haha