PDA

View Full Version : You have got to see this pooch!

dappledoxie
09-07-2004, 01:06 PM
This dog is just gorgeous! I sure wish I could have another furkid!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v67/dachshundfriends/Forums/care_sunni_d04xxxkw.jpg

Sunni
Number: d04xxxkw
Breed: Spaniel/Husky mix
Sex: Female
Weight: 45 pounds
Born: March 2003 (1 yrs 6 mos)
Color: Chocolate and Peach with crystal blue eyes

What a lovely girl! Sunni very quickly made her way into the hearts of her foster parents. She has so many wonderful qualities, it's difficult to find anything less than positive to say about her. She is lovable, affectionate, intelligent, well-behaved, housetrained, and very social. Sunni is a very easy-going girl, and would fit nicely into just about any family. Sunni gets along well with other dogs, and would probably do well with dog-savvy cats. Although it's obvious that she is part Husky, she doesn't have the Husky undercoat, and is not a heavy shedder. Sunni has been spayed, is up to date on all vetting, and is ready to go to her forever home.

LorraineO
09-08-2004, 08:57 AM
such eyes she has,, and very pretty coloring,,,, with a mug like that,, shes bound to find her forever home some quick!!!

lizzielou742
09-08-2004, 09:57 AM
OMG she is sooo cute! I wish I had a house, not an apartment, so I could get her!! :(

dappledoxie
09-08-2004, 12:17 PM
I bet she'll have a home soon too, I wish it was mine. :D lol I'm going to check in on her and see.