PDA

View Full Version : Bribery will get you everywhere

catnapper
07-22-2004, 02:24 PM
I know I'm a bit behind on my Nicki posting duties so I made a point of getting pictures of Nicki that didn't involve sleeping. Thats a lot harder than it sounds! So what is a frustrated lazy dog mom to do? BRIBE her with hooman food! yes, that's right, I had to bribe her with food. And not just any food, her FAVORITE - human ice cream sandwiches.

OOO mom, hand it over now! Yummy, I can taste it already!!!!
http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Nicki/Yummy.jpg

Bingo! Beautiful shot of Nicki being pert and smiling. So what if I was still holding a metling ice cream snadwich?
http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/Nicki/Miss_Nicki.jpg

I love the world map area rug under her... hubby's a history teacher and I got it the other day to put in his classroom... but it matches Nicki fur so well that I just might keep it home! ;)

dukedogsmom
07-22-2004, 02:27 PM
Hey, I'll smile for you for an ice cream sandwich, too :p She is such a doll and that 2nd pic just makes me love her even more. Thanks for sharing!

Smilla
07-22-2004, 02:31 PM
What kind of dog is Nicki (which, incidentally, is my sister's name)? She's cute!

Kfamr
07-22-2004, 02:41 PM
There's that gorgeous girl!
She reminds me so much of Duke, I'm not sure why. 2 is still just a tease though... she's just as adorable sleeping as she is smiling. :p ;)

catnapper
07-22-2004, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Smilla
What kind of dog is Nicki (which, incidentally, is my sister's name)? She's cute!
Nicki's mom was a very small lab/shepherd mix and daddy was a Bull Mastiff. She inherited daddy's stockiness and size! She's easily twice her mom's size... poor mom had 7 or 8 pups in that litter and all were just as big as she was!

She's the sweetest dog you'd ever meet and a total wimp! :D

tatsxxx11
07-22-2004, 06:35 PM
Awww, Nicki, you sweetie:):):) You're such a love bug:) And I'm with Val...she does remind me of Duke! I think they'd make a precious pair;)

heinz57_79
07-22-2004, 07:24 PM
I'll pretty much do anything for an ice cream sandwich too! :p It's good to see some pics of Nicki, we don't get to see her often enough!

anna_66
07-22-2004, 08:41 PM
Looks like bribery sure goes a long way;) Great pictures!

MariaM
07-23-2004, 02:17 AM
Awww!

I've said this before, but Nikki, Duke, Simba and my neighbors dog, Hucky, all remind me of eachother :)