PDA

View Full Version : New pictures of the pups.

Twisterdog
07-14-2004, 12:21 AM
I FINALLY bought a digital camera. I am being dragged kicking and screaming into the digital age. ;)

Now I just have to try to get them posted to a host site ... hmmmm....

No dogs were harmed in the making of this photograph .. they act like this all the time, all on their own. ;)

Shelteez2
07-14-2004, 12:28 AM
Congratulations! :D

And I think I know someone who can help you with getting them uploaded..... ;)

Twisterdog
07-14-2004, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Shelteez2
Congratulations! :D

And I think I know someone who can help you with getting them uploaded..... ;)

And how many times have you already showed me how to do this ... only to have it leak out my ears instead of staying in my little pea-brain?

Shelteez2
07-14-2004, 12:43 AM
Originally posted by Twisterdog
And how many times have you already showed me how to do this ... only to have it leak out my ears instead of staying in my little pea-brain?

Don't worry. I will write step by step instructions and post them to your 'puter when I'm there.... :D

Twisterdog
07-14-2004, 12:49 AM
And here they are again ... having grown tired of attacking each other, they decided to attack my son. ;)

jazzcat
07-14-2004, 12:54 AM
LOL!! Those pictures are too funny. That first one with the disclaimer made me laugh and then I looked at the second one without reading what you said and I thought, there's a person in there!:eek: Funny!!!

Aspen and Misty
07-14-2004, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by Twisterdog
And here they are again ... having grown tired of attacking each other, they decided to attack my son. ;)

THOSE MONSTERS ;) O, your poor son! He must be tramatized! O the poor boy! Those animals are just vicouse :eek: :eek:

TOO cute. NOW MORE MORE MORE!!! We expect photo's EVERY day!!

Ash :D

micki76
07-14-2004, 09:07 AM
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO, you said you wouldn't get one, but you did! :) I'm sooo glad. I expect to see lots and lots of pics. :D

I love that first one!