PDA

View Full Version : Murph, Oz and Gully Fight Night--Video

ParNone
07-12-2004, 08:15 PM
Well it just doesn't hardly seem fair. One lil' Cairn up against 2 Collies. The Collies are asking for reinforcements. ;)

Go Get'em Murph:

micki76
07-12-2004, 08:22 PM
LOL!!! My husband LOVED that one!! :D We were laughing our hiney's off!!! Love that spin at the end! :D

Holly's mom
07-12-2004, 10:18 PM
hehe, I love it!!:D

anna_66
07-13-2004, 08:31 AM
Great video par:) and the music is perfect!

Roxey said she'll be glad to come over and give Murph a little help:D

cfuh
07-13-2004, 09:42 AM
I LOVE the background music...:) :)

robinh
07-13-2004, 09:45 AM
That is a great video. I love the fact that the little kid has the bigger kids running. Go get 'em Murph!
:D

RobiLee
07-13-2004, 09:47 AM
Par, I know I keep saying it, but I am just LOVING these videos!

I keep going back and looking at them and they always put a smile on my face. :D

I loved seeing all three of them together this time and the song was perfect! Of course I actually like that band too!...lol

I was wondering how you get things to show up so bright and normal. When I take a video on my camera it is all dark like I need a flash. I want them to look like yours :( and I want to be able to add the great music also.

Thanks for the video.....more please ;) :p

Robin :)

cfuh
07-13-2004, 09:52 AM
I LOVE the background music...:) :)

jazzcat
07-13-2004, 10:16 AM
LOL!!! That was so cute!

ParNone
07-13-2004, 11:52 AM
Hi y'all! I see we got quite a few Matchbox Twenty fans amongst us.:)

hola micki! I don't know if you noticed, because most of it's off frame, but right before Murph spins, Oz spins too. Murph taught him that and they always spin at each other, when they play. :)

hiya anna! Oz says he wants Roxey on his team. :)

hey there robinh! yep, that Murph, he's got'em both buffaloed.

hi robilee! A lot of my video comes out dark too, but that I took at around 6pm and the sun is actually behind me, shining through the window into the room. So it was almost like taping it outside. Since my instructions worked out for Holly's Mom, I'll post'em for you. I'll try to do it today.

Collie Nose Nudges and Terrier Tail Wags to Everybody!

Par...

cocker_luva
07-13-2004, 12:35 PM
that was sooo cute!!! i looove smooth collies, so seeing yours is awesome for me!!! :D:D:D:D:D

dukedogsmom
07-13-2004, 08:27 PM
That is so cute! How are you adding the music to the videos? I know you'll treasure those for years to come. Within the month, I'm hoping to have my own camera with video. You can put more up any time. Love watching your dogs.

ParNone
07-13-2004, 08:59 PM
hiya cockerluva! you've got great taste in dogs.;)

hey there dukedogsmom! I just posted the instructions to adding music in dog general. Once you get your camera, definitely get some video of Duke. The last few days I've been kicking myself that I didn't think to use the video function while Maddie was still alive.

Par...