PDA

View Full Version : Whats the cutest thing your pet does?

DarkAngel9846
04-21-2004, 09:28 PM
:D :D Any special tricks? Cute things he/she does? :D :p :cool:

DarkAngel9846
04-21-2004, 09:36 PM
Domino will "sing" to the general hospital theme and something on Wheel of Fortune :rolleyes: He gives "hugs". He'll whip his head into your chest and let you put your arms around his neck and he'll sit there for a long while. He loves pacifires and will grab them and hold them like a baby does! :D When I stick my hand in any of the hamster cages they will bombard my hand trying to be picked up :D And Oats (my bird) will sit there and say "Good Boy!" and he will laugh exactly like I do :p Its so funny.

Andiphant
04-22-2004, 12:33 PM
Huey plays his own little game all by himself when we are preoccupied. He will get a ball and some sort of toy, recently it has been his electronic mouse. He holds the toy in his mouth and kicks the ball with his front two feet all around the house. He's very skilled with his feet, and its funny that he always has to have something in his mouth at the same time.

Sometimes we throw a toy and a ball up the stairs and he will grab the toy AND kick the ball all the way downstairs bringing both back to us.

Kfamr
04-25-2004, 10:59 PM
Everything is cute! :p

BitsyNaceyDog
04-26-2004, 01:08 PM
All my babies have cute things they do but one thing I can't resist is when Raisin (cat) sleeps on her back, which is most of the time. Also when Jimmy (cat pictured in my avatar) sticks his tongue out of his mouth. Oh soo cute.

ILoveReptiles
04-26-2004, 01:21 PM
Well, when she's in the mood, Caicos (My 3 foot iguana) will snuggle up and fall asleep on my chest while I'm holding her.

And Youkai (My red-tailed boa) will give me nosebumps and flick her tongue out and lick my nose. It's the cutest thing ever!

stacwase
04-26-2004, 02:38 PM
Jake is really cute when he tries to act big and bad like Max. He never used to do it, but now he barks madly at the vacuum cleaner.

Max is scared of nail trimmers. If we get them out and show them to him, he goes crazy barking and growling at them. We have to have his nails trimmed at the vet's because it takes 3 people to do it!

Toby's cute when he falls asleep laying on his back, and his two top teeth stick out.