PDA

View Full Version : 3 More Adopted

kimlovescats
02-15-2004, 03:10 PM
Three more of my fosters have been adopted!

Mary was adopted from PetSmart a few days ago, and
Dallas was adopted from PetSmart last night! I knew he wouldn't last long!!! :D

Also, just about an hour ago, the nicest couple came by and adopted little Jetson! They were just so nice, and loving, and crazy about little Jetson ... I feel really GREAT about this one!!!:)

PayItForward
02-15-2004, 03:21 PM
Good grief, are you are on an adoption frenzy.

Is that 7 cats recently adopted to their furever homes.

You are a brillant foster mother.

Good luck everyone at your new homes. :D

jazzcat
02-15-2004, 03:25 PM
Oh Kim that is wonderful! I'm so happy little Jetson found a home with some nice people. I'm sure he'll get tons of love and attention from them. The same for Dallas and Mary.

Are you getting snow? It's a beautiful winter wonderland here.

jenluckenbach
02-15-2004, 03:29 PM
:D :D :D
Three smileys for three great placements!!!

But I do not know if I remember a cat named Mary. Am I "out of the loop" again???

kimlovescats
02-15-2004, 03:52 PM
Yes, Jen ... that is Casper, Amber, Dallas, Mary, Jetson, Lily, and Tony in just the past two weeks! All I can say, is just when I felt like giving up, the Lord provided!!! :D

Here is a pic of Mary ....

kimlovescats
02-15-2004, 03:54 PM
Jazzcat.... yep, we finally got some white stuff today!!! My daughter was so excited ... we took just a couple of pics! I'm sure it's nothing near as beautiful as you are having in East Tennessee!!!:eek:

kimlovescats
02-15-2004, 03:55 PM
One more with my daughter and AnnaBelle!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
02-15-2004, 03:57 PM
That's wonderful, Kim!!! But sad at the same time. But more wonderful than sad. ;) :D

Let me see, 22 - 7 means you're down to 15 now? :eek: House must seem rather empty. ;) :D

jenluckenbach
02-15-2004, 04:14 PM
#1 15.like me ;)
#2 Mary is absolutely irresistable!!!!!!!!!! Good thing I did not see her 1st! :D

slick
02-15-2004, 04:14 PM
Great news Kim!!!!! So glad to hear that they have found furrever homes!:)

kimlovescats
02-15-2004, 05:01 PM
Actually I still have 17 .... Mary and Lily had already been taken to PetSmart prior to my posting about having 22. But Mary finally just got a new home! ;)

CatDad
02-15-2004, 05:06 PM
I am so happy to hear that you had 3 more adopted.:) It sounds like they went to good homes too.

Keep up the good work.:D

rg_girlca
02-15-2004, 05:24 PM
Oh Kim, I am sooooooo happy for you and especially happy to hear Mary, Dallas and Jetson have found their forever home.
Never give up hope Kim, God is always watching. :)

Barbara
02-16-2004, 05:36 AM
Oh Kim, that is good news.

The difference between 22 and 17 doesn't sound so big -but it is five. And when I think about the litterboxes of five kitties and the food bowls and the blankets and the hair it must make a noticeable difference.

I am glad to hear there were some especially nice people among them. They can be happy because they got especially nice cats:) :D

Killearn Kitties
02-16-2004, 08:29 AM
Excellent news! Good luck in your new homes kitties! :D

catcrazylady
02-16-2004, 08:50 AM
HOW WONDERFUL!!!!! That is such great news Kim!! I'm glad you got to meet the people who took Jetson. That has got to make it easier when you see that they are good people.
Are there any more going or are you keeping the 17 you have left?

krazyaboutkatz
02-16-2004, 07:55 PM
This sure is wonderful news!!!:D

kimlovescats
02-16-2004, 09:17 PM
Lisa .... there are still a few who I will let go if the right homes come along, but most will most likely be here for "the long haul"!
;)

catcrazylady
02-17-2004, 08:15 AM
I'm glad to hear that you will be keeping most of them. You see I use you, Jen, and all the others to convince my hubby that we really don't have that many cats! Certainly not in comparison to some people!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif I keep telling him that we are falling behind and need to catch up. I think twelve is a reasonable number.http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

davidpizzica
03-02-2004, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
Three more of my fosters have been adopted!

Mary was adopted from PetSmart a few days ago, and
Dallas was adopted from PetSmart last night! I knew he wouldn't last long!!! :D

Also, just about an hour ago, the nicest couple came by and adopted little Jetson! They were just so nice, and loving, and crazy about little Jetson ... I feel really GREAT about this one!!!:) SUPER!!! I volunteer with Cat Sense a rescue organization in Pittsburgh. All of our kitties are in foster homes, so I'm glad to hear that3 foster kitties found FOREVER HOMES!!