PDA

View Full Version : Hey Johanna!!! We transported a tux today!

mugsy
02-07-2004, 08:48 AM
We transported a cat today....yes...Mike and Molly took a cat!! lol

Her name is Socks and she is a Main Coon that is a tuxedo. She rode part of the way in Mike's lap and part in my lap and part in the crate. She was a little scared.

We had some crappy roads. We saw 25 cars off the road. It was only a very small isolated area, but, it was NOT fun. But, all is good...she is on her way to her forever home in North Carolina from her foster home in Michigan. We had to get up at 5:30 this morning in order to pick her up at 7 about an hour north of us.

CatDad
02-07-2004, 08:35 PM
You are good people.:)

The kitty must have been pretty. Sounds like a lover too.

I see that you are branching out in you transports too. Glad to hear that.:D

Steffi N
02-07-2004, 11:06 PM
Socks sounds like a beauty and a sweetheart. Thank you for helping her reach her forever home.

mugsy
02-09-2004, 05:57 PM
Socks made it to her very excited new dad in North Carolina yesterday evening.

This is the 2nd cat we have transported. I just don't see many cat transports going, or we would do more. I don't care what kind of animal it is, if it's in need, we'll take it where it needs to go. Shoot Mike was going to drive to Evansville, IN which is about 6 hours from us to get a Shar Pei because no one was willing to drive, but some one came through at the last minute so he didn't have to go.

Anyway, she was a sweetie. She's the first cat I've seen that likes riding in the car.

kimlovescats
02-10-2004, 12:49 PM
I'm so impressed!!! :eek: You and your hubby are wonderful people, thank you so much for doing this!!!:)

captain
02-10-2004, 05:37 PM
kimlovescats,

I ditto that comment. Mike and Molly sure are special!

catcrazylady
02-11-2004, 07:18 AM
You guys are GREAT!!! I get goose bumps when I read some of these threads/posts! It makes me so happy to know that there are so many wonderful people!!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif