PDA

View Full Version : Baby Sara got a home!!!

moosmom
11-21-2003, 03:00 PM
I went to the shelter today to visit Baby Sara. Much to my surprize, she got a home!!! A volunteer at the shelter is fostering her and is planning on adopting her. I am SOOOO happy!!!

In the meantime, I started working with a feral kitten that was picked up in a trap. A little orange and white girl. She hissed and spit at me and scratched me. After a while I wrapped her up in a towel and held her. She just laid there, hissed (very quietly after a while) and fell asleep.

I'm going back this week to work some more with her.

jazzcat
11-21-2003, 04:08 PM
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad to hear that news about sweet little Baby Sara!

Good luck with the new feral kitty. I'd love to see pictures. I'm kind of partial to orange females since my little Scout is one.

CatDad
11-21-2003, 04:15 PM
I am so happy to hear that she has a home!!!

See you did do the right thing by bringing her back. She now has a permenate home.:)

Good luck with the new kitty. I agree pictures are always good if you can get them.;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
11-21-2003, 04:34 PM
Yeah!!! :D :D

jenluckenbach
11-21-2003, 04:35 PM
I am so happy that she has found her forever home. Thank you Donna for giving her the start in life that she needed.

PayItForward
11-21-2003, 05:13 PM
Yeah, A happy ending :D

Prairie Purrs
11-21-2003, 05:32 PM
Great news! I hope Baby Sara has many, many happy years in her new home. :D

I can just imagine that little feral girl hissing herself to sleep. She'll be purring instead of hissing in no time.

Steffi N
11-21-2003, 09:51 PM
I'm happy to read that Baby Sara has a home. Maybe her new mommy would like to join Pet Talk.
You'll have little miss hissy purring in no time. :)

krazyaboutkatz
11-22-2003, 12:44 AM
I'm so glad to hear that Sara has found a new home.:D Good luck with the feral kitten. If anyone can tame her, you can.:)

ramanth
11-23-2003, 08:54 PM
YAY!! I'm so happy for baby Sara. :D

AvaJoy
11-23-2003, 09:11 PM
Wonderful news about little Sara! :) And I'm sure that prissy-hissy gal will become a sweetiepie in no time, thanks to your special touch. :) Considering she hissed herself to sleep, you are already more than halfway there!

catcrazylady
11-23-2003, 09:43 PM
That's WONDERFUL!!! Yea! for baby Sara!! Thanks to you for such a good start with lots of love she is now in wonderful home!!

Can't wait for pics of the new baby!! You know she has to become a PT star! I'm sure she will be a purring ball of putty in your hands in no time!!

Not to bring up a sore subject but is everything still ok concerning Lil Eli?

moosmom
11-24-2003, 10:38 AM
CCL,

Everything is status quo with Lil Eli. I haven't heard from HEADS since last week. I HOPE that's the end of it.

Steffi N
11-24-2003, 11:19 AM
I hope that is the end of it too, and that Lil Eli can stay in his home, FOREVER.