PDA

View Full Version : A Happy Interlude to a Tramatic Night

Denyce
09-29-2003, 02:44 PM
Hi all!

Well today has had many positives with our little white survivor. She had a bowel movement on Sunday so it is looking like no internal injuries at all. So just the broken pelvis.

This afternoon I found a foster home for her. The women is a little older and is a nurse. She lost her 17 year old cat last year and just has a 13 year old toy poodle right now. The poodle grew up with the cat so there is a good chance the two could be friends when the cat is well enough for introductions. She has a room upstairs that she can keep the cat in so it has a nice quiet place to rest and recover.

This evening I am going home to get my cage and then pick up the cat and take her over to her new foster home. We are keeping her on the PAWS list just in case the poodle and the cat can't be friends. Then she can move on when it is time to the adoption center.

If anyone wants to make a donation to help cover her care the address is

Animal Medical Hospital
1909 N. Atherton Street
State College PA 16803
in care of the white stray by Denyce

I will try and remember the digital camera this evening and take some pictures of her. Thanks so very much!

Denyce

ramanth
09-29-2003, 03:25 PM
Great news! :)

(You better remember to take pics... ;) )

moosmom
09-29-2003, 08:34 PM
Denyce,

That is WONDERFUL news! Please keep us posted with pictures.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
09-29-2003, 09:40 PM
That is wonderful, wonderful news!!! Even though it didn't look like it at first, that just might have been Whitey's lucky day!

Thanks for being their for her in her time of need. :D

rg_girlca
09-30-2003, 10:07 PM
Aww this is great news.:D

kimlovescats
09-30-2003, 10:24 PM
I somehow missed your original post on this story... but this sounds like a WONDERFUL ending!!!;)

krazyaboutkatz
10-01-2003, 11:46 PM
This is wonderful news. :)

Van10
10-10-2003, 08:15 PM
I'm glad to hear you found a potential forever home for the kitty. :D

Barbara
10-14-2003, 10:59 AM
Denyce,
I just now read this story and how it all came!

How lucky this poor cat was that you were right there. And that a good hospital was near. And now to hear she found a new home that quickly. I hope she recovers fully -cats are soooo good in recovering once they are helped a little:)

And I would like to send some lightning on top of the heads of the owners and the truck driver:mad: Thunder too.

Logan
10-23-2003, 12:45 PM
Is there any update Denyce?? Hope the precious girl is doing fine now. :)