PDA

View Full Version : Piper's Going to See the White Coats

zippy-kat
09-26-2003, 10:35 AM
I think Mr. Handsome has an eye infection :( so it's off to our beloved bunny vet. (Piper will argue about the 'beloved' part... last time he saw them, he came home complainin' they stole his family jewels!)

Since it's a 2hr drive each way ( :eek: :( ), cross your fingers for us please!

momoffuzzyfaces
09-26-2003, 11:38 AM
All fingers and paws crossed here for you and Hyper Piper! Have a safe trip!

Cinder & Smoke
09-26-2003, 12:01 PM
Hi God!

Lil Help down here onna Big Dirt Ball, God.

Our Bunnie Bud, Mr. Piper gotz a eyeball fukshun :( an hiz Mawmee,
da Zippy-Kat, iz gonna motur him ober to da White Coat...

Would You paLeeze ride along, God?
We're all Prayin it'z nuffin seer-ee-us; anna Bunnie Doc kan fixzit
rite up. 'Preciate Your Help onna case, God.

Oh; an do Your Best ta try an keep Zippy-Lead-Foot frum
stompin onna gas peddel too hard! :rolleyes:
(You gotta Drivurz License, God? Meebee You otta drive.)

We'll all be krossin Pawz & Klawz, and sendin a buncha Prayers.

Thanks fur da Help, God!

/s/ the Prayer Pups

lbaker
09-26-2003, 12:11 PM
Ever hear about the book/movie "God Is My Co-Pilot"? Well let him be yours and hopefully watch over the white coats. Be a good bunbun Piper and soon it will be home to yummy yogurt raisens & parsley punch. With love from,
Auntie Laurie

Logan
09-26-2003, 12:11 PM
Drive safely, Tonya. I hope Piper get what he needs to make him happy and healthy!!! :D

TheAntiPam
09-26-2003, 12:23 PM
Good Luck, Piper! I hope your special vet buddy will fix you up fast!

And Zippy, don't forget the old saying: Never drive faster than your guardian angel can fly! :D

Karen
09-26-2003, 12:29 PM
I'm afraid Miss Hoppy's advice would be to bite anyone at the vet's office who tries to touch you, as they are ALLL evil! I, however, will say to be a good bunny, Piper, and they'll help you feel better. Guardian angels watching over you as you go -one of them with floppy black ears! ;)

lbaker
09-26-2003, 12:49 PM
Very nicely put Karen, I was about to say the same thing :) * tHumPz *

Cinder & Smoke
09-26-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Karen
Guardian angels watching over you as you go -
one of them with floppy black ears! ;)

Sophie iz prolly jest gonna meet em atta hoppsbittel...
She had a LOTTA 'spierence Ridin Wiff Zippy :eek: !
~ Prolly gonna *pass* on anudder Hi Speed Run cross the desert! :p

Keep an *eye on things*, Sophie ~
Alluz Gud havin anutter of God's Angels :) werkin onna case!

{{{HUGGZ}}} to All!

zippy-kat
09-26-2003, 05:27 PM
What a good boy I have -- the vet even said so!
Mizzer Piper is now resting after being poked and proded. He does have an eye infection :( so for now, it's eye drops three times a day. But the good news is that it's not pasturella/snuffles anything of that sort. The other "bad" news is that he has tons of ear wax. Not really anything they can do about that unless he's sedated... since he doesn't have an ear infection(s) or anything they just told me to "keep an eye" on it for now. Teeth, weight and everything else checked out A-OK! :D

Thanks for the concern guys,
Zippie Lead Foot, Piper One Eye, and Seraphim Soph

And about that speed limit... that IS negotiable isn't it? :o

Cinder & Smoke
09-26-2003, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by zippy-kat
And about that speed limit...
that IS negotiable isn't it? :o

"Negotiable"?

Sure! How much munnie ya got, Young Lady? :p

REmember ~ Kopper Karz go *reelee* FAST!

Glad y'all made it - in wun piece! :rolleyes:

Piper - you get a Gud Boy sticker onna chart?

Zipp ~
Any ear wax "STUFF" you can put in there to loosen it up and let him *shake* it out??

{{{HUGGZ}}} to da Wabbitt!!

gini
09-27-2003, 12:32 AM
My last post before I go to bed..........Thanks God for looking out for our Zippie and her bunster, Piper. We are glad that the news is not serious......and even though Piper may be one-eyed for a day or two - clear vision and good health is in his immediate future.

Hmm, maybe we need some more "new" pictures of Piper......(hint, hint).

Hugs to you Tonya, and Piper and K'Cee.

zippy-kat
09-27-2003, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Cinder & Smoke
Zipp ~
Any ear wax "STUFF" you can put in there to loosen it up and let him *shake* it out??

{{{HUGGZ}}} to da Wabbitt!!

Nope.
While I was there he did put something (assume it was OTI -Cleanse or the bunny equivalent) on a Q-Tip and dug some nasty gunk out of one ear. Piper FOUGHT hard with that. Long story short, he said don't touch it. I can't remember his exact words but, as it stands now, it's not causing him a big problem. Once you introduce the Q-Tips/Cleaners etc., you also introduce the "human-induced problems" (ie ear infections, punctured ear drum, etc). Then, once you have an infection you have to intro antibiotics which kill all the flora in the gut which can in turn kill or seriously harm the bunners.... big mess.

What I find interesting is that BOTH K'Cee and Piper have had vets comment on the excessive ear wax..... I'm sure the connection is environment related but darned if I can figure it out. I'm sure it's allergy-related but ??
Maybe it's trapped in the carpet? :confused: :confused:

zippy-kat
09-27-2003, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by gini
Hmm, maybe we need some more "new" pictures of Piper......(hint, hint).

WEllll... I can take 'em but I can't SHOW them. A few weeks ago, he bit thru the cord that connects the PC to the camera. :eek:

I've got a new cord on order though. lol

gini
09-27-2003, 12:40 AM
O.K. - we can wait..........patiently???

Night night, sleep tight!

gini
09-27-2003, 10:19 AM
How is Mizzer Piper this morning? Much better, I hope.

Uabassoon
09-27-2003, 10:35 AM
I'm glad to hear Piper was a good boy for the white coat, Is his eye doing better today?

momoffuzzyfaces
09-27-2003, 12:16 PM
Glad to hear Piper was a good boy and will soon be feeling his hyper self again. I hope you get the new cable soon. We are going from Piper and K'Cee withdrawl.:D

zippy-kat
09-27-2003, 01:45 PM
Mizzer Piper's eye looks much better this morning. He's such a good boy about his eye drops-- either they don't sting :) or his eye really hurts him :( . He let me snuggle him a good while this morning, which isn't like him usually he just wants to play.

Right now, he's sitting on his potty eating lunch. :rolleyes: Goofy boy! lol

Heather Wallace
10-02-2003, 04:50 AM
Hope piper is ok now

Daisylover
10-02-2003, 04:48 PM
Next you'll be telling us he's getting eye glasses and is going to wear a tweed vest with a pipe in the pocket!!!!! I'll bet he will look very dapper! However you'll have to get him some sunglasses to go with his motorcycle helmut, leather jacket and his hog! :cool:

zippy-kat
10-03-2003, 09:32 AM
:D Cathy!

Piper's eye is still a bit red/yucky but not nearly as bad as it was. We've still got a ways to go in finishing our medicine (eye drops) but we're workin' on it.

Thanks for asking!

Cinder & Smoke
10-03-2003, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Daisylover
Next you'll be telling us he's getting eye glasses and is going to wear a tweed vest with a pipe in the pocket!!!!! :cool:

M-Gosh ~

We thunk he already HAD dat stuff! :p

:D

zippy-kat
10-03-2003, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by Cinder & Smoke
M-Gosh ~

We thunk he already HAD dat stuff! :p

:D

:D He has a backpack for his carrots and a very kewl red/blue jacket which I don't think I have pics of him in. No sun glasses tho. darn it!:cool:

Aspen and Misty
10-11-2003, 10:07 PM
Originally posted by zippy-kat
:D He has a backpack for his carrots and a very kewl red/blue jacket which I don't think I have pics of him in. No sun glasses tho. darn it!:cool:

Readlly, or are ou pullin my leg ;) Glad he is doing better!

Ash