PDA

View Full Version : Here are the PUPPIES!!

shais_mom
11-02-2001, 05:06 PM
Here is the link to the Walmart site where my pics are.
I am working on getting them to my Webshots.
Don't mind the pics of Me I had just woke UP!!

JUST USE MY WEBSHOTS ADDRESS IN MY SIG, AND CLICK ON KYLE AND THE PUPPY!!!!! I AM LOADING THEM NOW!!!!

[ November 02, 2001: Message edited by: shais_mom ]

tatsxxx11
11-02-2001, 05:32 PM
Oh no, Staci! The message says you have "timed out" on your photo session!!? PLEASE, make it work!! Can't wait to see the pics!

Golden Smiles
11-02-2001, 05:59 PM
:mad: The same thing happened to me!! I wanna see them!!!

tatsxxx11
11-02-2001, 06:26 PM
Staci just IM'd me...She's working on it! :)

mugsy
11-02-2001, 08:22 PM
Oh are they cute or what?? Momma did good!!!You must continue to post pictures.

aly
11-02-2001, 08:29 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW STACI! The puppy is absolutely CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!! And you're so pretty too. Can't tell at all that you just woke up silly!

Thanks for posting these pics I've been dying to see! I am so excited for you!!!

Sudilar
11-02-2001, 09:06 PM
AWWW, how adorable! All of you!!

Logan
11-02-2001, 09:29 PM
How wonderful!!! All that puppy breathe.....I don't know how you broke away to go home, Staci!! :D

I love the "first" picture of you and the new baby. :) What a wonderful time is ahead for you!!!! :D

Daisy's Mom
11-02-2001, 09:30 PM
Oh my gosh!!!!!!!!! They are soooo cute! Staci you are so lucky! I can smell the puppy breath from here :)

Dixieland Dancer
11-02-2001, 09:33 PM
OOOOHHHHHH I knew I shouldn't of looked. I'm dying of jealousy! Having puppies to look after is the greatest experience and it only lasts for such a short time. :( My Dusty is 6 months old today and he already weighs 53 pounds! :eek:

Staci, I am so happy for you! Maybe you will even start to Love the Pure Gold bundles of joy almost as much as me...

Notice I said almost! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE LOL

What name have you decided on? How many puppies were there. In the one picture I think I counted 7.

sammi
11-02-2001, 09:38 PM
They are so darn cute!!!!!! :D

Pam
11-02-2001, 10:59 PM
AAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!How absolutely precious!!! What a sweetheart!!! Staci you are both beautiful!! You are in for so much fun!!!

shais_mom
11-02-2001, 11:36 PM
AAAAAAWWWWW!! Blushing now BIG TIME!!
There were 7 in the litter.
As you can see, all colors.
I am not any closer to a name than I was!!!
Will have to wait and see!

Angels3
11-03-2001, 05:26 AM
Lovely pics! They're all cute...including you. Thanks so much for sharing these gorgeous puppies with us.
More pics, please!
Marie :)

tatsxxx11
11-03-2001, 06:20 AM
Staci, the pics were well worth the wait! As I wrote in your guestbook, you two are simply beautiful! What a happy day it will be when this golden girl comes home! You HAVE to give loads of hugs and kisses to the baby golden girl for me! :)

RachelJ
11-03-2001, 07:32 AM
Staci, it is so nice to see a picture of the pretty lady we have grown to love, and of course her new baby. Tell us some details. What were the cicumstances in the taking of this picture. It seems that your puppy is not home with you yet, but is that THE ONE? From what Sandra said in your guest book, it's a girl, right? When does she come home? As for the name, someone had suggested Autumn. That's the one I like.

shais_mom
11-03-2001, 11:44 AM
Yes, this is THE puppy!! She is the little angel that is coming home with me in a couple weeks.
My friend, Stacy, (yep that's her name too) stopped and picked her up on the way to meet me. We met at the hospital where we work, which is the building behind us. And she took the 2 pics of us, then we snuck her in to show a coworker who LOVES goldens. Then we went to take the puppy back to momma and I got to take the pics of the puppies and see the momma.
Yes the puppy breath was heaven!!!

Albea
11-03-2001, 12:19 PM
I can't stand it!!! I want a puppy right now. I can't get myself away from the pictures.
Staci, you are so lucky to have that sweet Golden girl to love and spoil ;) They are all so cute I imagine it would be hard to choose. But you know already which baby is yours, all that's left is to find a name for her. When is she coming home?
It looks like three of those pups will be very dark red if they are so dark at such a young age. What a great variety of colors! Anyway, no matter what color, nothing brings as many smiles as a puppy :D Thank you for sharing the pics. with us.

jackiesdaisy1935
11-03-2001, 12:19 PM
Oh my gosh they are so adorable, I know you can't wait to take her home and I can see why. Can't wait to see some pictures as she grows up. Oh, I want a puppie so much, it must be motherly instinct.
Jackie

K9karen
11-03-2001, 10:05 PM
Oh Stace! How wonderful to see a smile on your beautiful face!
I am so happy for you! After an awful day :( it was so fantastic to see you and your new pup that I was overwhelmed to tears! They are precious. I can remember it well and would love to do it again soon! There's nothing in the world like pudgy puppies to make everything worth while!
Kylie is adorable and I know she'll love her sister! Shai would want you to be happy and I'm sure is guiding your way!!!! Enjoy!!