PDA

View Full Version : New Rabbit Litter

Snuggles
07-24-2003, 09:24 AM
I have a new litter of mini rex. 2 chocolates, 2 opal, 2 lynx.
E-mail me at [email protected] if you want a bunny!!!! We have several availble. Also go to my site at: http://hometown.aol.com/ilm1989/lanashiphoppinrabbitry.html and sign the guestbook to let me know you were there!
If you want a bunn e-mail me!!!! There are toooo many bunnies for sale.

tikeyas_mom
08-09-2003, 02:50 AM
well dont breed if you cant find homes for them all befor hand. just a thought. good luck finding all the bunz homes. sorry I cant take one.

Snuggles
08-09-2003, 10:38 AM
Sorry, but if you didnt know I am a quality rabbit breeder in Grants Pass. I have 1 unregistered doe, and these will be more of "pets". I posted here, because I'd figure maybe someone else would like to have a bunny. I show my rabbits in ARBA, FFA, and fair shows several times a year. Almost all my rabbits are pedigreed and come from great lines. I advertise a lot, and this just happened to be one of the places.

wolfsoul
08-09-2003, 07:06 PM
What she means is, you should advertise before the litter is born and only breed when you have enough reservations. It's just the resposible thing to do.

PayItForward
08-10-2003, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
What she means is, you should advertise before the litter is born and only breed when you have enough reservations. It's just the resposible thing to do.
Ditto. Isn't that what Luckies4me does for her rats. Only breeds when she enough potential homes.

I understand why people choose to breed a certain type of bunnie/rat/cat/dog with papers, in order to keep the breed. (though IMO it is best to adopt a rescue animal)

I must confess I am confused why ANYONE is breeding a pet rabbit, when the shelters are full of pet rabbits looking for a home.

Maybe you should stop breeding the PET rabbit and refer these people to the local shelter instead.

GoldenRetrLuver
08-10-2003, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by PayItForward

Maybe you should stop breeding the PET rabbit and refer these people to the local shelter instead.

Agreed.

wolfsoul
08-10-2003, 02:28 PM
Isn't that what Luckies4me does for her rats. Only breeds when she enough potential homes.

Yes, and she also only breeds on demand.

Snuggles
11-01-2003, 10:18 AM
well thats ok, everyone has different opinions, but the litter is sold, and they all went to good homes. I kept one for myself. She had good type and personality and I couldnt let her go!!!!! Such as sweety, hopefully to be sucessful.

Snuggles
04-15-2004, 09:34 AM
Update: 2 new litters upcoming the end of this month and several for sale!

[email protected]
http://hometown.aol.com/ilm1989/lanashiphoppinrabbitry.html