PDA

View Full Version : 11 week old kitten for my friend. YAY!

Randi
06-19-2003, 09:19 AM
My friend is going to get a kitten tomorrow. :D He asked a while back if I knew of any who needed rescue, and today when I visited my vet to get Fister's food, I asked. The vet assistant had a female brought in a few weeks ago. It's a grey/brown tabby with a little white - I saw a picture of her, she is the cutest little kitten. :) My vet assistant took the kitten back to her own place and she is being nursed by her own cat - and dog! :eek: They get along well. She sounds like a cute and easy little girl. :) She can even handle a car ride - on a harness! She will just lay on the lab and purr away. My friend is visiting now and is waiting anxiously for some pics she promised to send over mail. The vet's assistant will bring the kitten with her to work tomorrow, give her the shots and we'll go and get her. I'll try and get some pics to post. :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
06-19-2003, 09:25 AM
Yay! She sounds like a real sweetie. Can't wait for pics and I'm sure your friend is on pins and needles waiting to pick her up and add her to the family. :D

Edwina's Secretary
06-19-2003, 11:17 AM
A car riding kitty! I can't wait to see photos....

Does she have a name yet?????

06-19-2003, 11:49 AM
Ooooooooo, I cannot wait to see some pic!!:) :) :)

Cataholic
06-20-2003, 09:51 PM
Did I read that the kitten is nursing off the doggie? How remarkable....this is exciting,/ the new kitten bit.

Will your friend be joining PT?

Randi
06-21-2003, 05:00 AM
I was a little too hasty here, but I was so exited. The vet's assitant rang us and said that she had decided to give the kitten to her friend instead. :( We had just sorted everything out and was going to get her 2 hours later. I'm really not sure if she changed her mind because my friend was going to take the kitten to another part of Denmark to the house of his mother in law who recently lost her husband.

Well, we'll have to keep looking, it shouldn't be difficult to get a kitten this time of year! :)

PayItForward
06-21-2003, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by Randi
Well, we'll have to keep looking, it shouldn't be difficult to get a kitten this time of year! :)
Sadly, too easy to get kittens at this time of the year. :(