PDA

View Full Version : Cats in need of good homes

In_love_with_cats
04-26-2003, 10:15 AM
Hello, I live in Toronto, Canada and at my shelter there are some cats that are waiting for loving homes and they have been there for awhile. If you live or live near Toronto, you should come down to the shelter and check all these cats out for yourselve and you might fall in love with them.

Here are two sweet pairs that have to be kept together, Boots ans suzy. They are the sweetest pair you will ever meet. Boots is the male and suzy is the female. Both are 5yrs old. They have been at the shelter since March 22, 2003.

Online Awareness Project for Longwave (http://www.teamiag.com/go.cfm?id=5667&project=57)

I would upload a picture of these sweetpairs if you want to see them.

slick
04-26-2003, 11:58 AM
HI. Welcome from the West Coast. You'll love it here at Pet Talk. There's a continuous supply of love and support here for you and your pets.

And....of course, we would love to see pictures. I did click on the link but did not get to any site.

I volunteer at our local Humane Society and I know what's it like to see kitties at the shelter for a long time. Problem is, at this time of year the kittens go first and the adults are overlooked. As volunteers, we must do the job of educating people that adult cats are just as cute and loving as kittens. Good luck.