PDA

View Full Version : I got my first fosters!

rosethecopycat
04-15-2003, 11:35 PM
I got my first two foster cats through Siameserescue.org yesterday.

Zazu is a Flame Point Siamese boy. 5 months old. See his pictures!
Having just a couple days before his PTS date, he's now safe in his own bedroom full of toys! He's losing his mind! He plays hard and loves hard.

The other cat is: Chairman Meow, a Sealpoint boy, 2 years old.

He spent the first 24 hours under the bed, but when he did come out he tried to climb right up my nose! What a brave boy, and a lover too!

Stay tuned to hear the adventures of my fosters.

BTW, these kitties are available for adoption through Siamsesrescue.org

:D

rosethecopycat
04-15-2003, 11:35 PM
Zazu!

rosethecopycat
04-15-2003, 11:36 PM
Action shot.

moosmom
04-15-2003, 11:45 PM
They already look like they're pretty comfortable! Fosters, eh??? We'll see. :D

HayleyRosie
04-16-2003, 05:41 AM
He looks like he is having so much fun!

jenluckenbach
04-16-2003, 05:59 AM
Why on this earth would that gorgeous Zazu be days away from being killed!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a crazy and shameless place ,we live in.:(

BUT .......... Now he is free and safe, he will grow up and will find his forever home :D Thank you for fostering him and best of luck to you both.

NOW........where are the pictures of Chairman Meow ( I LOVE that name!)?

ramanth
04-16-2003, 09:04 AM
Congrats! Zazu is gorgeous! Can't wait to see pics of Chairman Meow. :D

Originally posted by jenluckenbach
Why on this earth would that gorgeous Zazu be days away from being killed!!!!!!!!!???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That's what I can't fathom! He's so beautiful! And loving and playful. *shakes head* I don't understand either.

Barbara
04-16-2003, 02:25 PM
I agree to Jen. I would adopt Zazu in no time if he was closer. He's stunning.

I love the name of Chairman Meow. I hope to meet him sson at PT.

rosethecopycat
04-16-2003, 02:30 PM
Here's the Chairman

rosethecopycat
04-16-2003, 02:30 PM
First steps from under the bed.

jenluckenbach
04-16-2003, 03:01 PM
OK.......Now I want them BOTH !!!!!!!!! :D Hope they can find their own little furrever home soon.

rosethecopycat
04-16-2003, 04:45 PM
Well,

The thing is, these cats can be delivered!
Through the Meezer Express!
Sorry, Barbara, not as far as you are:(
But, in the U.S. certainly!

:cool:

wolflady
04-16-2003, 05:23 PM
OK.......Now I want them BOTH !!!!!!!!! :D Hope they can find their own little furrever home soon.

OMG! Me too! I'm in absolute love!! Is there any way possible that you could ship those 2 (or one of them) out to me??!! :eek: LOL LOL Such cuties! My mom is also looking for a cat since Socks passed away....**hint, hint**
;)
**hugs**
Karen

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-16-2003, 05:29 PM
OK.......Now I want them BOTH !!!!!!!!! :D

:D :D Ok, Jen, show me a cat you don't want! ;) :D :D

They are adorable and I'm sure they'll find good homes real soon. I, too, love the Chairman Meow name. :D

koxka
04-17-2003, 03:38 AM
Originally posted by moosmom
They already look like they're pretty comfortable! Fosters, eh??? We'll see. :D

LOL LOL :D :D

Ok, Jen, show me a cat you don't want!

TP, I was thinking the same! But who could blame her? No, not here ! :D

I want that Zazu too!!! Could you please write my name in the waiting list ? :D
Glad they don't deliver overseas or Barbara and I would have a fight over that Zazu :D :D

kimlovescats
04-17-2003, 11:06 AM
They are just gorgeous, and look very happy in their new foster home! I hope they find forever homes soon!

Russian Blue
04-17-2003, 01:24 PM
OMG.........they are both beautiful cats!!!!! And I absolutely love their names!!

Good for you for fostering them! I can't wait to hear more about them. Zazu looks like a totally entertaining!

;)

rosethecopycat
04-19-2003, 07:45 AM
Well,

My Chairman Meow will become a "travelling meezer man" today. He is on his way north from Florida to Maryland to reach his forever home.

This is the first one I'm going to have to say Good Bye to.

Please send him off on his journey with your thoughts and prayers.

:)

P.S. Zazu, the flame point kitten is still here, and available. He's had a lot of inquiries!

He's such a character. He's sneezy from a URI and he opens his little mouth and looks up as if to say: 'help me, mama, I don't feel good' His Vet is on Monday.
But he still wants to love and play.

jenluckenbach
04-19-2003, 03:04 PM
Hearty congratulations to Chairman Meow on getting adopted. Have a safe trip, little one. And get well wishes to Zazu. I am certain that yu will be going to your new home soon, too.

smokey the elder
04-20-2003, 07:26 AM
"Chairman Meow!" What a cute name!

rosethecopycat
04-23-2003, 10:17 PM
Zazu is still with me, he's getting through this URI thing. So sneezy, hundreds of them. He sneezes in my face and I just wipe my face and give him his kiss (then after the visit, I go and wash myself down)
So far my cats aren't sick.

Zazu lost his appetite for a couple days and just laid there. I broke out the baby food, and last night I heard him eating crunchies.
Today, he's zooming around, just pausing to sneeze.

I have to 'burrito' him in a towel to get his meds in him, today we did the pill and the ear liquid all in one swoop. He's such a good widdle boy.

I have to do a lot of correction with him as he tends to get wild. He just needs to learn his boundries, and he learns fast.

A couple of his serious inquiries have turned out not to be good matches. One woman has a toddler and the man has just adopted a shy female. (cat
;)

Another woman got to adopt Timmy, and she's pout of the picture too. We are down to a couple modest inquiries and 'not approved' yet, adopters.

I'm sure he's going to find one.

I'm getting another new foster next week, a Seal point girl, 5 months old.
By then, I hope Zazu is over his cold and can meet my 'boys' and they can do some of the 'babysitting'

Snowy really wants his kitten now!

Vermontcat
04-24-2003, 02:00 PM
Rose, I can't wait to see pictures of your new little foster! Years from now when I am ready for a new cat I plan to get a Sealpoint female from Siamese Rescue. I love to visit their website and see what cats are available.:D
That is great that Chairman Meow(I love the name) found a new home, you didn't have him for very long did you! I hope Zazu finds a new home soon too!:)
Here is the link if anyone wants to look at more beautiful Siamese cats!
www.siameserescue.org

rg_girlca
04-24-2003, 04:31 PM
Congratulations on your first fosters. They are so adorable. I'm glad that Chairman Meow got adopted and wish him a safe trip to his new home. I'm sure that Zazu will be following very soon on being adopted.

rosethecopycat
04-24-2003, 11:17 PM
Vermontcat,

The pictures of my foster babies are on the first part of this thread.

They keep me busy, so I don't have time to post more, but today, I went to do a Home evalution for a Seal point girl kitten who is trying to get into the program. She's gorgeous. When she gets in, I'll post her pictures.

:D