PDA

View Full Version : Can't Wait!!!

Cookiebaker
04-07-2003, 09:47 PM
We are getting all the trim in our house painted in about 2+ weeks. The contractors we hired said that it will take about a week to complete. So today, I asked my boss if Malone can come with me to work and he said YESSSSSSSS!!! :D!! I'm don't know if I'm more excited to get the paint job done, or if I'm more excited because my baby can come to work with me! Anyway, just thought I'd share...:D

lovemyshiba
04-07-2003, 09:58 PM
I'm so jealous!!! I wish I could take the dogs to work with me, but I work in a restaurant--I don't think it would go over well--Kito would be showing his teeth to everyone, Abbey would eat everything, and Riley would pee on the floor--what a site it would be!!!
My husband, on the other hand, can take the dogs to work with him--not all of them at the same time, but he does once in a while.

That sounds like so much fun--how much will Malone be getting paid?;)

captain
04-08-2003, 12:01 AM
Oooo - taking the dog to work. I would love that.

My spotties are so friendly, they would be tearing about the place ......... well, Captain is so friendly; Ruby would be hiding under the desk :rolleyes:

So Malone getting paid .....???

Cookiebaker
04-08-2003, 05:22 AM
My guess is that Malone is gonna get paid with lots and lots of huggs and attentions...which to him is the next best thing to cookies. ;) But I think I'm also going to take his crate so that I can actually get some work done. :p

Jessica12345
04-08-2003, 06:46 AM
that sounds great!

I hope you and malone have tons of fun!:D

:)

Logan
04-08-2003, 07:12 AM
That will be fun!!!!! :D I know Malone will have a great time at work with his mom, too!! :)

DoggiesAreTheBest
04-08-2003, 07:56 AM
That's awesome! I used to take Drake with me to work if I was in on the weekends or working late. No one would be here and Drake loved roaming around in the offices next to me.

Hope Malone has fun at work!

Cisco's Mom
04-08-2003, 10:13 AM
That is just too neat. It is alot of fun to take your fur babies to work. Cisco has gone to work with me several times. I will have to say it was hard to get work done for everyone wanting to visit, but I didn't mind.:) Cisco has is very own playpin and that is what I would keep him in while working. Than I didn't have to worry about him getting stepped on or something. Have fun!!:D

Dakota's Mommy
04-08-2003, 12:07 PM
Oh, how exciting! I have always wanted to even be able to just bring my girls in here for just a minute but I don't think that would go over well in this place. That's so cool!

anna_66
04-08-2003, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by lovemyshiba
I'm so jealous!!! I wish I could take the dogs to work with me, but I work in a restaurant--I don't think it would go over well--
Same here!

How lucky you get to bring him to work with you, I bet he'll have a great time:D