PDA

View Full Version : Brown to blue?

wolfsoul
03-31-2003, 06:35 PM
Most puppies' eyes turn from blue to brown, but my puppy's turned from brown to blue...Does anyone know if this is common? :confused: :D

Jessica12345
03-31-2003, 07:00 PM
I dont think its very common.... but i dont know if they are supose to. whatever it is... im sure its pretty!:D :D :p

primabella
04-01-2003, 04:31 PM
I have no clue. Mickey's went from blue to brown and the breeder said if they stayed at blue it would be considered a birth defect and not a good sign. I'm sure your pup is alright though, so I don't know...

aly
04-01-2003, 05:56 PM
All I know is that puppies and kittens are born with blue eyes and they usually turn at around 8 weeks of age. I haven't seen them turn blue though. What breed is the dog? Are you talking about Timber or a different dog?

wolfsoul
04-01-2003, 06:03 PM
It's not Timber, it's my puppy, Samuri...He is a chesapeake bay retriever...I know it's quite common for chesapeakes to have blue eyes, but his started out brown :confused: I even saw him as a little pup and his eyes were always brown :confused: Unless it was bad lighting?

Dakota's Mommy
04-02-2003, 04:13 PM
Dakota's eyes were ones blue and one green when we got her. The blue one is still blue and the green one is now looking more and more brown!