PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Animal Planet Shows

*LabLoverKEB*
03-29-2003, 10:45 AM
What are your favorite Animal Planet Shows?

Freckles
03-29-2003, 10:50 AM
I have four favorites so couldn't vote:(

RockyRoad
03-29-2003, 10:53 AM
Mine is Animal Precinct. Even though it makes me upset because of the situations some of these animals are put in by bad owners, it is still wonderful seeing them get new homes and be rescued by those wonderful people. :)

*LabLoverKEB*
03-29-2003, 11:38 AM
Freckles, I have a bunch of favorites, too! Sorry!

I, too, love Animal Precient, for all the smae reasons! It's so great to see them get adopted into such great homes!:) ;)

Kfamr
03-29-2003, 11:40 AM
Eeek... how could i pick a favorite!??!?!? I LOVE them all! Emergency Vets and Croc hunter are my favs though.

rizzy
03-29-2003, 11:52 AM
I too had a tough time voting. I didnt know what to vote for because I love them all. I did vote though. I chose Breed All About It. That probably isnt my favorite show on there but one of them I love them all....lol :D

rizzy
03-29-2003, 11:55 AM
I have never seen a Breed All About It on Brittany Spaniels. I always wanted them to so I could learn some more on my little princess. I know so much already but its always good to learn more! :D

Kfamr
03-29-2003, 12:26 PM
Oh yeah... And i LOVE "That's my baby!" It's sooooo fun watching the animals be born! :D

aly
03-29-2003, 12:27 PM
I voted for Animal Precinct even though I usually end up covering my eyes through most of the show. I just think the officers on that show do great things.

I hate Thats my Baby because it promotes irresponsible breeding on almost every show. There are a few knowledgable ones on there but most of them are your average Joe Schmoe.

Planets Funniest Animals is pretty good, but some of the videos really disturb me and I wonder how people can laugh at them.

Byakko's Mom
03-29-2003, 12:38 PM
I love lots of animal planet shows.Like I like pet psychic alot too.I love that station.Hard to pick.
Laurie:D

lovemyshiba
03-29-2003, 01:09 PM
I picked other, because I love PET STAR:)
and animal precinct!!!

Pam
03-29-2003, 01:19 PM
Great idea for a poll! This was really a hard choice! I love Animal Precinct and I also love Breed All About It, but I had to choose Animal Precinct because I so much admire what they are doing in taking animals out of horrible situations and usually with a good ending. Breed All About It is nice because I enjoy learning about all of the different breeds, but I could find that information on line or in a book. Three cheers for the wonderful people on Animal Precinct who make such a difference!

primabella
03-29-2003, 01:34 PM
Breed all about It was great when I was searching for a breed. Now, I don't watch it anymore. I also like Petsburgh USA, That's my Baby and Pet Star. (but sometimes those judges just get me :mad: ) Hehe..

I voted for That's my Baby thought cause that's the one I like best. :)

ParNone
03-31-2003, 10:51 AM
I voted Other, because I really like Pet Psychic. I'm twick or
tween whether I believe it or not, but I always come away
with a good feeling when watching. She definitely has a way
with animals, whether she's actually communicating with them
or not.

I try to watch Animal Precinct, but most of the time I just listen
with it playing in the background and not actually watching.
I dunno I just can't bare to watch anything starving to death.
It seems like such a long, cruel and painful death and that seems
to be about 75% of the cases. And some of the other stuff, like
the German Shepherd encased in ticks, is even worse. I really
like the blonde officer though, don't remember her name off hand,
but she seems like a really kewl lady. A real life superheroine
for animals.

Par...

RubyMutt
03-31-2003, 01:34 PM
I voted for 'Croc Hunter'
Steve Irwin cracks me up!!!!
But I love just about every show on that channel. It's the best :D