View Full Version : Golden lab puppy killed....:(

wolf_Q
03-25-2003, 10:55 PM
:(

http://www.pet-abuse.com/database/details.php?case_id=955

There's a petition at the bottom.

Kfamr
03-25-2003, 10:56 PM
Like i said befor in the IM, i wish i could kill people, and well.. not get in trouble.

If i ever found my parents, or anyone hurting Simba or Nala i'd use all my strength to make them stop.

kingrattus
03-25-2003, 10:57 PM
the page wont load for me :(

wolf_Q
03-25-2003, 10:59 PM
Ok...here's what the page says..

Case Report

A 41-year-old man fatally kicked and choked his golden Labrador puppy while his 6-year-old son begged him to stop, police said.

Tracy Thomas Culley, an independent construction contractor, was arrested March 6, 2003 on charges of cruelty to animals and child abuse, according to a Fort Pierce police report.

Culley grew angry after he got home from work Feb. 21 and learned the dog chewed a small hole in the garden hose, the report said. He took the dog's kennel into the backyard and attempted to lure it from hiding, the report said. After finding the puppy, Culley kicked it and began striking it with the hose.

"He then took the garden hose, doubled it, and placed it into the dog's mouth and began choking the dog with the hose," according to the report.

Culley's son pleaded with his father to stop, but he dropped the dog and kicked it again, according to the report.

The dog attempted to get up but couldn't. It died a short time later. Police came when Culley's wife called 911.

Fort Pierce Detective Fred Pate said investigators waited to make an arrest until a necropsy was completed. "The signs point to some type of hemorrhaging," he said.

Culley was released from the St. Lucie County Jail on Thursday on $5,000 bond.

This Animal Abuse Petition to Office of the State Attorney was created by the listeners and friends of the Morning Buzz and written by Mark Summers. If you agree with the sentiments expressed within, your signature would be welcome.
http://www.petitiononline.com/thebuzz/petition.html

Fuzzy317
03-25-2003, 11:05 PM
Wish I could sign, but its for Florida residents only :(

kingrattus
03-25-2003, 11:15 PM
The poor little puppy!!!
That reminds me of a sad story.
My neighbours got their first puppy... he was just old enough to be away from his mommy. The puppy pooped & peed on the kitchen floor the second day they had it... the father noticed it & I never saw the puppy again... I was told he returned, but with him being abusive to begin with, I bet anything he killed it... but I had no proof... then a few years later they got a house trained puppy, which was very friendly when they first got her & then she turned horribly mean... I couldn't go in my backyard with our her snarling & snapping at me through the fence... & it seemed every time I went outside they would put her outside... once a friend & I were pulling trees frim beside the shed (the fence ran along the shed) & out of no where the dog stuch its head through the fence & almost bit me... I was pinned right against the shed... I had to choice but to hit the dog in the face with the trees I had pulled out, then my next challenge was getting the dog off my friends shirt... I didn't want to hurt the dog, but I was left with no choice, I hit the dog hard with the tree several times until she finally let go... then we had to try to run to the end of the shed & then run past the garage... The poor dog stoped us several times & time after time I had to hit her... I still feel bad to hitting her, but I try to think to myself that it was either hit her & run or stay there & get bitten...

Is what I did considered Animal Abuse? :(

wolf_Q
03-25-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Fuzzy317

Sorry, I didn't notice....well, KayAnn can sign it, lol.....

RubyMutt
03-25-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Fuzzy317

Whoops... I signed it :rolleyes:

That poor dog :(
I just don't understand how some people can be so cruel!! :mad:

*LabLoverKEB*
03-25-2003, 11:28 PM
What an idiot. The poor, sweet doggy, and child! That's just horrible!:( :mad: :( :mad:http://smilies.crowd9.com/ups/razor_wind/madani.gif

joycenalex
03-26-2003, 06:16 AM
quotes...[the dog stuch its head through the fence & almost bit me... I was pinned .. I had to choice but to hit the dog ... I didn't want to hurt the dog, but I was left with no choice... I still feel bad to hitting her, but I try to think to myself that it was either hit her & run or stay there & get bitten... Is what I did considered Animal Abuse? :( [/B][/QUOTE]
there is no way that that was abuse. abuse is A CHOICE to use power against the less powerful. you were attacked by an animal(that was likely abused) and defended yourselves. you did nothing wrong.
that man, waste of skin, who killed his puppy is an abuser, first of the animal, then his son, then his family. animal abuse is very often associated with abuse of the humans in the home. i truly hope the kid gets alot of therapy, this is a family tradition that doesn't need to be passed on

Pam
03-26-2003, 06:55 AM
This is one of the saddest things I have read in a long time. I can't imagine that little boy watching his puppy being killed by, of all people, his dad! I certainly hope this man's wife takes this as a wake-up call about the mental stability of her spouse. I hope she packs her bags and takes her son and leaves this sicko ASAP!

delidog
03-26-2003, 08:14 AM
Petition Signed...and comments made!!!!with my real name...
That is about 3 miles from my house!!!!!!
Makes me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :eek: :mad: :mad:

lizbud
03-26-2003, 08:48 AM
I signed the petition even though I'm not from Florida.I think
the number of signers would count just as much in trying to
influence the justification for harsh treatment of animal abusers
wherever they are.

delidog
03-26-2003, 08:50 AM
Lizbud,
I agree with you...there is strnegth in numbers!!!!!

Dakota's Mommy
03-26-2003, 09:50 AM
That is so sad! I feel so bad for that puppy! Some people really tick me off!

Kfamr
03-26-2003, 10:36 AM
I signed it.

CamCamPup33
03-26-2003, 10:53 AM
This is one of the saddest things I have read in a long time. I can't imagine that little boy watching his puppy being killed by, of all people, his dad! I certainly hope this man's wife takes this as a wake-up call about the mental stability of her spouse. I hope she packs her bags and takes her son and leaves this sicko ASAP

I agree.. The poor little boy probably has nightmares of that now.. i can't imagine ever hurting a little puppy.. that was cruel.. i mean it was a puppy and it doesnt know any better but i guess the guy thought it should have :( i hate people like that!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :(

lovemyshiba
03-26-2003, 02:03 PM
over a garden hose???
this disgusts me--people:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

iwuvsmypuppy
03-26-2003, 04:25 PM
aawww that is awful!! some people.......:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :( :( :(

bluekat
03-26-2003, 05:04 PM
Oh, I feel so sorry for that poor little puppy. All he did was chew a littles hole in the garden hose? Surprises me at what people will do just because of a little thing. I wish I could sign the petition too, but I'm not from Florida........I would sign it if I lived there though. Actually, maybe I will go sign, just my name.
There should be severe punishment to that horrible man! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:( Poor puppy.........:(

Cisco's Mom
03-26-2003, 08:10 PM
I def. signed. I don't understand the anger that some people must have inside. How can one get so upset over such a trivial thing? Probably good the pup went over the bridge. It surely would have had a life of misery.:( :(

GoldenRetrLuver
04-14-2003, 11:45 AM
Oh, that story makes my sooooooo mad!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Its not right, how could that idiot kill a puppy for simply biting a hole in the hose??:mad: :mad: My Daisy has chewed about 5 hoses, and i would NEVER, EVER go to that extreme of killing her, let alone scolling her!That man should stay in jail for the rest of his life!:mad: How could people do things to these poor, sweet creatures???:confused: :mad::(

Blustang24
04-14-2003, 02:42 PM
I'm signing the petition and writing a letter to the prosecution attorney for support on prosecuting this man to the fullest extent. Some poeple are such sorry excuses of human beings. :mad: :confused: :eek: :rolleyes: