PDA

View Full Version : My new additions!

Violet
11-12-2001, 09:56 AM
As you all know I went and looked at the new puppies of Rebel's and I already picked one out. He will be ready to go in 2 weeks. I'm also getting a puppy from my mom. He's 1/2 beagle and 1/2 chiwawa (I know thats not spelled right!) :D

zippy-kat
11-12-2001, 10:09 AM
Yay! More puppies!!!

Staci got her GR puppy yesterday!

Post pics when you can!

ramanth
11-12-2001, 10:13 AM
Congratulations Violet! Can't wait to see pics.

~Kimmy

ilovehounds
11-12-2001, 12:14 PM
Half Beagle half Chihuahua that sounds soooo cute, I can't wait to see the pix of that little guy :D

purrfectpaws
11-12-2001, 02:37 PM
yeah we love when someone posts new pics and especially of little puppies.
sounds like a cute mixture. what's the name of the pup.
staci, also look forward to your new pics of your new arrival. is she a golden??
auggie, you have such a pretty cat.
Carla

mugsy
11-12-2001, 03:39 PM
How did I know that Angie would like the Beagle/Chihuahua mix! lol Imagine that! hehehehe Ok, pictures are in order!!! I love puppy pictures. Congrats on the 2 new additions. Sounds like you're going to catch up with us soon.

Daisy's Mom
11-12-2001, 04:50 PM
Two puppies! Wow I am jealous. Sounds fun! Pictures, pictures!

tatsxxx11
11-12-2001, 04:50 PM
Congratulations! The puppies sound so adorable. :) Can't wait to see the pictures of the new arrivals!!! Puppies....HEAVEN! How excited you must be!!

shais_mom
11-13-2001, 01:22 AM
Congratulations!!
Yes my puppy is a golden, Keegan Grace.

Violet
11-13-2001, 07:34 AM
Sorry my topic was so short yesterday. Let me fill you in on the details. Well, with Rebel's litter, I wasn't going to get pick of the litter, but my ex went back to jail. He got caught night hunting while he was on probation and went back to jail. So Stephanie and Jerry decided to give me pick of the litter. The one I picked is so cute. He's brown with some black on his back and he has white feet. He's just adoreable.
The puppy I'm getting from my mom is cute too. He has the colors of a Rottie. He was the runt of the litter and all the other pups found home but him. I told mom I would take him. It's awful when someone doesn't want a pup just because he's littler than all the rest. I just can't wait until I get these new additions into my house. I told mom that I would love to have the runt because me and my boyfriend want a house dog and I think he will be perfect. I'll try to get some pics as soon as I can.

crow_noir
11-13-2001, 10:12 PM
just a personal oppinion, but i think runts make the best pets. for some reason, they seem to have extra personality to make up for what they lack in size.

Stenograsaurus
11-14-2001, 07:57 AM
Congratulations on your new additions!!! A double dase of puppy breath, I'm so jealous. Okay, what is happening to the dogs that your husband had? (Is it Rebel and Roxy?) Who is taking care of them while your ex is in jail? Maybe you could try to get them back while he's away.

ilovehounds
11-14-2001, 05:39 PM
I agree with "crow_noir" runts make the best pet.. Hannah was the runt and she is the smartest, happiest hound in the world.

ha ha mugsy you know me well ...lol..

Violet
11-16-2001, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by Stenograsaurus:
[QBOkay, what is happening to the dogs that your husband had? (Is it Rebel and Roxy?) Who is taking care of them while your ex is in jail? Maybe you could try to get them back while he's away.[/QB]

I've tried everything in my power to get my 2 babies back and nothing has seemed to work for me. I guess is mom or his new girlfriend is taking care of them now. I used to be best friends with his new girlfriend and she is an animal fanatic just like me, so I know that she will take good care of my 2 angels. I figure these 2 new pups will be like a replacement for Roxy and Rebel. I've already named the beagle/chihuahua mix. His name is Ralph. Can't wait to get those babies in my possion. I'll keep you all updated! :D

purrley
11-16-2001, 10:26 AM
GEEZ Violet - some best girlfriend - don't need any enemies with friends like that right. Still think you should try and get the dogs while your ex is away on vacation in the BIG HOUSE :)