PDA

View Full Version : Three newly born Aby kittens

sasvermont
03-14-2003, 02:15 PM
One of these three will probably be Miley's new brother or sister!

Enjoy. They are one day old in these pictures!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid55/p3a8da0f57c0b8abd296d18efe55b820a/fc819507.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid55/p7118ca9e9379e5e1d8de14434380cc48/fc819508.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid55/p96906bb3a6b372328c1848b179af2bf6/fc819509.jpg

They are all three Ruddy, but I don't know what sex they are!

I cannot wait until June!:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-14-2003, 02:28 PM
Ok, I give I give! I can't take any more of these newborn kitten pictures!! I'm just going to have to get a kitten if this keeps up......;) :D

These are adorable SAS! It's so neat that you get to see them when they are so young, and know that one will be yours. :) The first one looks like he/she is already trying to get "high." Might want to keep an eye on that one. ;) :)

And the third one - well, when is the last time you saw a one day old kitten doing the tortellini! :D

I love their little floppy ears. I guess I didn't notice that on the other kittens, is this something unique to Aby's because they sure do end up standing up straight as they get older.

I gotta go now 'cause I just can't take all this cuteness anymore! :D ;) :D

Pam
03-14-2003, 03:59 PM
YIKES!!!!!!! If ever there was an appropriate time to use the term Cuteness Overload this is it!!! I am in love with all three! http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/love/1luvu.gifNow you have me wishing that June would hurry up too! Oh I bet little Grammy Crackers is happy up at the Rainbow Bridge knowing that his mommy is going to get another kitty soon, and an Aby at that! Hold onto your hat Miley girl! ;)

kimlovescats
03-14-2003, 04:08 PM
Oh, Sas .... what a difficult choice you have!!! They are all just precious and marked so beautifully too! If I ever get a purebred ... it WILL be an Aby!!!

lailamara
03-14-2003, 05:19 PM
"As I mentioned, if I sense that Miley and Ti are enough for this house, then I will not take the Aby kitten. (Right Sas, who wouldn't take an Aby kitten...who are you fooling?)..."

;) No one here on pet talk, that's for sure, especially those of us fortunate enough to be owned by abys. When my first two abys passed on I swore that I'd never get another cat.......then I tried to adopt an old black cat who although he
spent most of his time with us actually lived two houses away and they had the nerve to move and take Oz with them.....the humane society that traumatized me and broke my heart and I couldn't even go in the door.....other breeds, bengals included.......but in the end none could lure me away from the abys. I'm addicted to them and SAS I am afraid that you are too !!!:D

These pictures remind me spring is around the corner.. a time of rebirth and healing...and maybe Grammy Cracker's spirit has been reborn into one of these adorable little kittens.

neko1
03-14-2003, 05:41 PM
OMG so cute!!! The more Abys I see, the more I love them!!! I really hope you get one of these precious baby's!!!

Vermontcat
03-14-2003, 06:51 PM
They are all so cute SAS!:D I hope you can keep us updated with more photos of them between now and June.
I think their coloring is neat, with black on the top half of them!(I know it will change as they grow)

Karen
03-14-2003, 06:55 PM
Sweet Sweet Sweet babies! Oooh, just makes you want to cuddle a kitten, doesn't it? :) Oh, how hard to wait until June! :)

jenluckenbach
03-14-2003, 07:04 PM
OK I admit I have said this a few times, but now THAT is CUTE!

If you can keep track of which one is which until the day you chose, I am going to use my ESP to tell you that it will be #3. :D

won't you all be shocked when I turn out to be right? :eek:

shais_mom
03-15-2003, 01:27 AM
very very very
c-u-t-e!!
goodluck deciding which one!!!

Rachel
03-15-2003, 05:51 AM
What precious babies, all three, and ever so tiny. The dye has been cast! Do you really think that after seeing these pictures and the many more to come that there will ever be any turning back? One of these little buggers is going to creep its way into your heart.

Randi
03-15-2003, 06:36 AM
This is cuteness overload, they're adorable!! :p I bet it's hard for you to have to wait, but they'll probably be better off with their mum for a while yet. :) I'm so happy that you can have one of these precious babies. :D

smokey the elder
03-15-2003, 06:54 AM
Ooh, massive kitten lust! I can't wait to foster a litter. (I hope to be out of a job doing that, but probably not in this lifetime.)

03-15-2003, 07:07 AM
KITTENS !!!!
Oh my, aren't they adorable?!!! It so hard to choose from those three, but I would keep an eye on nr2! It is so tiny, so, it needs an extra hug (and I have tons of that!!!)

good luck SAS!! I guess you will visit those cuties every day?? May I suggest to take many more pics? I simply ADORE kittens!!!:D

Barbara
03-15-2003, 08:36 AM
I never have seen Abys that teeny weeny. When I met first Filou he was 8 weeks old and already as big as my hand (I have small hands). It is incredible -when they open their eyes and start being mischievous and adventurous they are somehow prettier (and they have the energy then to prick up their huge ears) but these little ones makes me melt immediately and when Siegmar came to look at them his smile turned somehow foolish.....

Sallyanne you will have the chance to see them grow until June and this is so great. Purrreazzz kepp us updated so that we can live it a little with you:)

sasvermont
03-15-2003, 08:59 AM
Thanks everyone. I will have to wait for the kitten. Actually, I think the breeder told me she had TWO cats ready to have kittens, so I may not be getting one of these. I had forgotten about this comment when I last spoke with her. I think she said I should have a different colored cat this time. We shall see. I know she will not know exactly what the momma cats will produce. I don't care about the color, just their personality!

If anyone wants to follow their growth just go to highgait.com and their photos will be there.

I still have not heard from Ti's family, so it looks like Tuesday will be it.

Love,
Sas and her Miley girl...

Also, I cannot have a kitten until he/she is 14 wks. old. Sounds old and out of the kittenish stage.... so watching them grow over the internet is fun. Most breeders make you wait until the have their 12 wk. shots and make sure there is no reaction to the shots.

Barbara
03-15-2003, 09:31 AM
Filou was 15 weeks when we got him. We had known him since he was 8 and with 8 weeks he was an adorable little ball of fluff. With 15 he was more like a skinny teenager -had started to get his long legs and you know, every evening the 2 boys started chasing each other throughout the apartment -behind the books in the shelves, over the window sill. We called it "The Storm of the Mongole Hordes". You could just stand and laugh......

Steffi N
03-15-2003, 09:51 AM
Oh how precious and tiny. Can't wait to find out which kitten chooses you for his/her meowmie and shares healing love with you. :)

slick
03-15-2003, 02:51 PM
Just can't get enough of those kitty pics! How adorable! If I was younger and didn't have to be away from the house 12 hrs a day I'd be in the market for one as well. Congrats!!

Oh Miley, you just wait. You'll have a playmate before you know it and I'm sure Gabe and Gammy would definitely approve!!:D

Rocky'smomma
03-15-2003, 07:11 PM
How precious!! I wish I could have another one.. :)

BastetsMum
03-16-2003, 05:14 AM
OH OH OH MY!

They are just absolutely gorgeous!

If you get another colour Sas I can Highly recommend a Faun :D :D :D

But they are just simply adorable!

I want them ALL!

Pity I can't have another Aby!

neko1
03-16-2003, 06:03 AM
Originally posted by BastetsMum

Pity I can't have another Aby!

Same here!;)

HayleyRosie
03-16-2003, 12:16 PM
You are soooooo lucky. I wish I could get another kitten. The pictures on PT are going to have to be enough for now.:(

NoahsMommy
03-16-2003, 05:40 PM
Awww! I've never seen Aby kittens before....very, very cute!!!!

Russian Blue
03-16-2003, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by sasvermont
Also, I cannot have a kitten until he/she is 14 wks. old. Sounds old and out of the kittenish stage.... so watching them grow over the internet is fun. Most breeders make you wait until the have their 12 wk. shots and make sure there is no reaction to the shots.

I totally agree with your breeder and would not accept a kitten that didn't have both their shots. Nakita came into my life at 14 weeks. I thought that was old until I went to look at her, tiny ball of fluff! Now I look back, and she has grown way too fast!

Like everyone else said, major kitten lust!! I just want to kiss their little heads!!

:D

abbysmom
03-20-2003, 01:26 PM
What beautiful babies........they are so sweet......I miss my abagail so much(she was ruddy).....love them well

slick
03-21-2003, 05:25 PM
I've had such a stressful week here at work so I just had to come visit this again. AHHHHHH, that's better. These kitty pics make me warm and fuzzy all over.

cocker_luva
04-01-2003, 11:34 AM
Those are so cute! I've always wanted to have one of those.

Kirsten
04-05-2003, 05:54 AM
OMG, I'm melting here! :D These babies are so cute! Saw in the other topic that they have grown already. When's their birthday?

Kirsten

*ABYCAT* Alice
05-03-2003, 01:40 PM
They are SOOO pretty!
Too many Abys are not enough.... ;-)

Good luck!

Alice
http://www.abycat.com