PDA

View Full Version : Update on 3 sibling semi-feral rescues!

kimlovescats
03-12-2003, 11:36 PM
I am thrilled to announce that the litter of 3 "older" semi-feral kittens I am fostering are each progressing a great bit! I now have each of them coming to me...purring for love and affection! It is such an incredible feeling to see them progress so much in just under a week's time! :D :D

These pics were taken when they were brand new and still very scared ... but here ya go!

These two are Russell and Spencer ..

http://mystorage.homestead.com/files/Rescues3_5_03.2.jpg

Here is Boots ... a lovely Tuxedo!

http://fluffandstuff.homestead.com/files/PrettyTuxKitten.jpg

catlady1945
03-13-2003, 06:33 AM
They're gorgeous. Boots looks like my former neighbor's cat who used to visit us.

L. Wayne
03-13-2003, 07:28 AM
Kim, those 3 are beautiful furkids! I hope that if you desire to keep any of them that they will fit into your already-present menagerie. Did you attempt to run them through the little exam that I gave on this forum last week? I am curious how it works out with your new ones.

.........wayne

K & L
03-13-2003, 08:01 AM
Oh they're so cute! With patience and time you can tame most ferals. We love taming them, it's such a rewarding experience! Keep up the good work.

kimlovescats
03-13-2003, 08:32 AM
Wayne ... maybe I missed your exam? Could you point me to that thread??? :)

NoahsMommy
03-13-2003, 01:16 PM
That's great news Kim!! :)

They are adorable!! Good thing we live so far apart...I'd love to help you with all your fostering. :) (Hubby wouldn't like that)

L. Wayne
03-15-2003, 06:44 AM
Kim, I found it. It is under the Cat Behavior forum with Bastet 27's thread entitled, "which is the best cat for me". It is located towards the bottom of the first column. I hope it helps when you begin to list likes and dislikes for any future adult furkids that you advertise. It also works for kittens too, but only after they are about 4 weeks old. You seem to have a knack for captioning about their personality traits.:)

........wayne

kimlovescats
03-15-2003, 05:06 PM
I read it Wayne, thanks! That is pretty much the same way I approach it as well! ;) GOOD NEWS .... the orange and white of this litter was adopted yesterday! He really was a purrbaby all along, I knew he would "make it"!!! :D