PDA

View Full Version : Saucy

Sudilar
02-06-2001, 08:58 AM
What a beautiful face!!!! You are a fun dog to be around!! A big Congrats on Dog of the Day, cutie-pie!

------------------
***Save a life, ADOPT***

lhg0962
02-06-2001, 09:14 AM
Saucy, you are one pretty pup! I'm so happy that we got to meet you on your special day. Congratulations on being the Dog of the Day!! http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/smile.gif

karen israel
02-06-2001, 09:20 AM
What a cutie-patootey!! Gorgeous face! Simply ADORABLE!!!

jackiesdaisy1935
02-06-2001, 10:26 AM
Saucy is so pretty and looks so outgoing, she is a real sweetheart. What a beautiful face she has. Congradulations on being the most beautiful dog of the day.

RachelJ
02-06-2001, 11:18 AM
I have to echo my fellow Pet Talkers....
what a face! Saucy, you must dazzle all whom you encounter. You are such a happy girl, obviously full of personality. How lucky that you have many to play with, yet are an 'only dog'. I wish I could give you a few tummy rubs personally, but since I can't maybe your people will give you a few extra ones for being a most magnificcnt Dog of the Day.

tatsxxx11
02-06-2001, 04:27 PM
Saucy, Saucy, Saucy!!!! What a face, what a smile, what a girl!! Pure sunshine and light. You've lifted my heart and put a smile on face. You are ADORABLE!!! Congratulations you cutie you!!!! Yeah, Saucy, Dog of the Day!!