PDA

View Full Version : : ) a very funny must read! : )

Gepansy
12-04-2001, 07:54 PM
Are your pets ever scared of the Christmas tree? Do you maybe just happen to have a rotating one? :confused: Well, my mom bought a new tree this year that rotates and came with lights on it. I put it up for her today, and finally got the lights to work. Then I turned the rotater thingy on........we were eating supper (don't say anything about supper zippy :D that's r secret :D) and Sara started barking and wouldn't quit. My dad just thought she was playing one of her "wanting in" games, but instead she was barking at the tree! We let her in to see what she would do......she went totally crazy!! :D She wouldn't quit barking even when she saw the reflection in the fireplace. It was soooooo funny!!!!! Mom had to grab her by the collar to show her that it was ok. ;) :D :p

zippy-kat
12-04-2001, 07:57 PM
That's our big, brave boxer for ya. :rolleyes:

Mom got a rotating tree?! Greaaaattt...bet the cats can't wait to climb that!

Supper? Secret? Have no idea what you are talking about :confused:

[ December 04, 2001: Message edited by: zippy-kat ]

Gepansy
12-04-2001, 08:53 PM
Sara has just made up a new game involving the tree.It's called stare at the tree then run to mom or dad! She'll just stand there for awhile then bark and run to mom or dad.(whoever's closer)

Gepansy
12-04-2001, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by zippy-kat

Supper? Secret? Have no idea what you are talking about :confused:

[ December 04, 2001: Message edited by: zippy-kat ][/QB]

DO TO LIAR!!!!!!!!!
:D ;) :p :rolleyes:

aly
12-04-2001, 09:40 PM
How cuuuuute :D

I was just playing with an 8 week old Boxer puppy my friend is fostering. I kept thinking of Sara :)

Logan
12-04-2001, 10:25 PM
You guys remind me of myself, and my sister!!! LOL!! :D :p

Of course, she and I are much more dignified about it now, since I am 39 and she is 43!! :D Now we just harass each other about which one is going to turn into "MOM" :eek: It will be her......

[ December 04, 2001: Message edited by: Logan ]

*LabLoverKEB*
12-05-2001, 10:56 PM
That's tooo funny, Alyssa!!! :D When we put up our Christmas tree, I didn't know how Sadie would react to it! She didn't really notice it, though! :D

Hugs,
Sarah & Sadie*

Gepansy
12-06-2001, 04:27 PM
Well now Sara gets in trouble because I decorated the tree w/ alot of glass balls.When the rotater thingy is on she'll stand there and wait for one of the balls to come around and then she'll lick it till it falls off. :rolleyes: then she gets yelled at b/c one has already gotten broke. :mad: