PDA

View Full Version : Golden Lovers.......you should take a look

Logan
11-05-2001, 04:37 PM
I'm not going to post someone else's pictures here without their permission, BUT.......... I can give you the link so you can see this beautiful girl for yourself!! I have saved every picture this man has posted since I joined the GR board.
http://communities.msn.com/GoldenRetriever/general.msnw?action=get_message&mview=0&ID_Message=62871&all_topics=1

mugsy
11-05-2001, 05:36 PM
Well, I'm just a plain ol' dog lover, but thought I'd check in anyway. What a gorgeous speciman of a canine!

jackiesdaisy1935
11-05-2001, 08:27 PM
Bramble, A Beautiful Golden with a Beautiful name. Those are fantastic photos. Thanks for sharing them.
Jackie

sammi
11-05-2001, 08:43 PM
Wow! Those are really neat pictures! Thanks for sharing them with us!

K9karen
11-05-2001, 09:17 PM
Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

Daisy's Mom
11-05-2001, 10:17 PM
Wow! What a beautiful dog! And I love her name. The photography is incredible! Talk about action shots!

aly
11-05-2001, 11:14 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW :eek:

He should really submit those pics to be on a calendar or something! THOSE ARE GREAT! I wish I could take pictures like that.

Dixieland Dancer
11-06-2001, 08:21 AM
Logan, Bramble is a beautiful Golden Girl and filled with that beautiful Golden spirit! Thanks for the link. She should be on a calendar.

AdoreMyDogs
11-06-2001, 08:27 AM
those are some of the best dog shots I have ever seen! Amazing. I love Bramble :)

Thank you SO much for giving me the opportunity for seeing that amazing dog.

Albea
11-06-2001, 11:52 AM
Thank you for that link Logan. The first picture of Bramble is breathtaking! Between this link and the photos that Dixie posted, today is indeed a "Golden Day."

ilovehounds
11-06-2001, 12:11 PM
Oh wow Im in aw that first shot is amazing. That has to be the nicest picture I have ever seen. What a beautiful dog !!

Golden Smiles
11-06-2001, 09:10 PM
Logan.....as usual John's pix are stunning!! :D What beautiful babies he has! And what an awesome photographer he is! is that what he does for a living?? LOVE THE NAME BRAMBLE!!!

3-greys-and-a-mutt
11-07-2001, 07:53 AM
Logan, do you know anything about that dog's history? Is she pure-bred Golden, or a mix? I looked at her picture, and something rang a bell in my head. I think that first picture of Bramble looks so much like this pic of Pet Talk Member Annie Milliron's Newfoundland Dog, Cora:
http://dogoftheday.com/archive/1999/June/29.jpg

I put the two pics side by side, and I think that Bramble looks like a golden newf, or Cora looks likes a black golden retreiver (mix?), whatever the case may be! :D

I wish I had the photography equipment that Bramble's owner has. I'd love to get great action shots like those last two pics, but my dogs move too fast for my simple Canon Rebel! :D :D :D

[ November 07, 2001: Message edited by: 3-greys-and-a-mutt ]

Dixieland Dancer
11-07-2001, 09:15 AM
I'd say Cora looks more like a Golden that the other way around. Usually Newf's have broader heads. And there is a "BLACK GOLDEN RETRIEVER" kind of..... it is call a FLAT COATED Retriever and it is all black.

Logan
11-07-2001, 09:23 AM
One thing about Bramble is that she is from Scotland, so she is the "English" type of Golden Retriever, stocky and "block headed". He actually has 4 "Golden ladies", and each of them is gorgeous. I'm going to put a picture of Ailsa, the most beautiful in my webshots album so you can see her.

My webshots address is: http://community.webshots.com/user/lgivens4

I added several pictures that were taken of these dogs. The scenary is just gorgeous. And by the way, I think he is using a Fuji Fine Pix 4200 digital camera. It certainly is quality photography! :D

[ November 07, 2001: Message edited by: Logan ]