PDA

View Full Version : Today is......

shais_mom
11-04-2001, 12:19 PM
Today is my 1 year Pet Talk Anniversery!!
I am so glad to be part of the wonderful community. The people I have met on here are simply too precious for words.
Thank you all so much for welcoming me into your community, supporting me thru the tough times, and making me laugh thru the good.
Your love, kindness and support is truly a gift, and I thank you for it everyday.
I wish there was a smiley for kisses!!
mmmmuuuuuaaahh!! is the closest I can come!!
Thank you all, and I love each and every one of you!!!

jackiesdaisy1935
11-04-2001, 12:40 PM
Staci, Congradulations, I agree with everything you said, and you have been such an important part of this wonderful community with your sweet babies. I would like to add, one of the great things about this community is that it doesn't matter if you are a young teen or an older person we are all respected for our opinions, young and old which doesn't happen very often.
Jackie

*LabLoverKEB*
11-04-2001, 01:09 PM
HAPPY ANNIVERSERY, STACI!!!

This is such a wonderful place, and there will be many more, wonderful years to come, here at Pet Talk! ;)

Hugs & Kisses,
Sarah & Sadie*

tatsxxx11
11-04-2001, 01:39 PM
Yea Staci!!! You know how special I think you are!! And whatever you may have garnered from us during your 1st year here on Pet Talk, you have given back ten fold :) Like Jackie says, so many wonderful people, from all over the world, all ages, all united in friendship through their love for animals! You are a treasure, dear Staci. And I'm so happy to call you my friend! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY STACI! We love you lots!!!!!

[ November 04, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

Buddy2101
11-04-2001, 02:06 PM
Heppy aniversery Staci!!! We are so ahppy to have you a part fo pet talk!

mugsy
11-04-2001, 02:13 PM
Happy Anniversary Staci!!! My question is...how do you know that you've been on for a year? You either keep MUCH better records, have a MUCH better memory, or were notified that it had been a year since your first post.

tatsxxx11
11-04-2001, 02:25 PM
Mugsy, just click on your "profile" little box atop any of your posts and it tells you when you registered! YOU Mugsy are coming up on yours!!! :) December 1st will be your 1 year anniversary!!!

Sudilar
11-04-2001, 05:52 PM
Happy Anniversary and many, many more!!!!

Logan
11-04-2001, 05:56 PM
Hey, Staci!! We're looking forward to many, many more happy days with you and the new baby!!!! :D :D Congratulations! :)

mugsy
11-04-2001, 06:08 PM
Thanks Tats!!! I'll write it on the calendar...I have to get busy too. I am WAY behind you guys in posts.

Golden Smiles
11-04-2001, 06:18 PM
Happy Anniversary!!! I love it here too, and i am pretty new!! I can't wait to see your new baby, and hear all the adventures!! :D SSSMmmooooooooooocccccccchhhhhh back at 'cha baby!! ;)

Dixieland Dancer
11-04-2001, 07:12 PM
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY STACI! We enjoy all your pictures and posts and I personally can't wait to see the new Golden family member. :D

Pam
11-04-2001, 07:30 PM
Staci Happy First Pet Talk Anniversary!!! It has been great getting to know you and everyone else for that matter!! Isn't this a great place! I see that you are only on your 645th post so you are not the blabbermouth that I was at one year! :) I bet when that new little sweetie comes to live with you we'll be hearing more and hopefully seeing lots of pictures!!! Congratulations!

AdoreMyDogs
11-04-2001, 09:11 PM
Happy anniversary, Staci. I have really enjoyed getting to "know" you, as I have everyone else on this site. It's so good to have you as part of our pet talk family. It just wouldn't be the same without you. I look forward to many more wonderful posts from you, and especially look forward to puppy stories that are soon to come :D

aly
11-05-2001, 12:55 AM
Staci, Happy Anniversary!!! I really love talking to you here and getting to know you better on AIM. You and your babies are so special here on Pet Talk. I can't wait until your new baby is added!!
http://www.plauder-smilies.com/kiss.gif

[ November 05, 2001: Message edited by: aly ]

RachelJ
11-05-2001, 05:22 AM
Happy Anniversary Staci. I think this next year you will be posting like a crazy person with all the puppy antics to talk about, either THAT or you will be TOO BUSY to post at all. Ha!

If anyone has a lot of time on their hands, it would be fun to see a list of the regular contributors and who joined when.

K9karen
11-05-2001, 09:36 PM
Happy Anniverary Stace! We've sure been through a lot, huh? Always remember, you have your PT friends to count on!!! Glad you're family! :)

Daisy's Mom
11-05-2001, 10:08 PM
Arg I am late! Happy anniversary Staci! We are all so lucky to have you here! Cheers to many more years on Pet Talk together :)

Angels3
11-05-2001, 10:17 PM
[Happy anniversary, Staci. My excuse for being late is that my congratulations had to cross the Pacific Ocean to get to you,

You're right, Staci...PetTalk is a very special place. A wonderful community of wonderful people!. And Jackie is so right...all ages & stages are accepted & valued here..

May there be many more anniversaries for you & all the great friends on Pet Talk.
Marie :)

shais_mom
11-05-2001, 11:22 PM
Thank you all for the congratulations.
I have enjoyed getting to know all of you too!
I will never be too busy to post to my friends on PetTalk!!
This is a great place where all ages are accepted.

crow_noir
11-06-2001, 01:27 AM
Happy Anniversary!!! :)