PDA

View Full Version : Driving lessons-photos

kaycountrygal
04-16-2013, 06:30 PM
Here's Sissy learning to drive LOL. I know I'm being silly but it really looked as if she was driving. Check the spedometer LOL. In the last one, look at LilGirl's tongue. Looks as if she's been on an exciting ride and Sissy looks proud of her driving skills LOL. I took Sissy yesterday to vet for annual checkup (took LilGirl last week). Both are fine; Sissy weighs a tiny bit less than 5 lbs and Lil Girl weighs 4.2 lbs. I love my babies :)

Karen
04-16-2013, 06:34 PM
Fun photos, thanks for sharing!

Lilith Cherry
04-16-2013, 06:45 PM
I am :psure your driving is great! Glad you are both well.

kaycountrygal
04-16-2013, 06:52 PM
More pics....

chocolatepuppy
04-16-2013, 08:14 PM
That's too funny and Sissy and LilGirl are too cute!:love:

krazyaboutkatz
04-17-2013, 01:32 AM
Great pictures. It looks like both girls are now becoming great friends.:)

Alysser
04-17-2013, 06:53 AM
I hope they get along now? I am AWWWing so much! :D:love: Beautiful girls.

Freedom
04-17-2013, 08:10 AM
Kay, the driving pics are a hoot! Lil Girl enjoying the scenery and letting Sissy do the driving, smart chick!

And the next group of pics, I love seeing them touching noses, I know there was a time you thought that would NEVER happen.

Is that your back yard? With the windmill (?) and a gorgeous tree in full pink blooms?

Annie really needs to get in some shots, shame Mom!

kaycountrygal
04-17-2013, 09:41 AM
Here's a video of my THREE girls--Annie, LilGirl, Sissy.

Sissy with new haircut + LilGirl and Annie 4.12.13

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUheOdwlaCA

Sandie, You said I should include Annie. She's in the video. She is not one to ride in the car and take driving lessons. She only is in car to go to the vet and she doesnt jump in car. My fiance has to pick Annie up and he and Annie sit in the backseat and I chauffer to the vet LOL.

That's my front yard with flowering crabapple tree, dogwoods, and windmill. The pond is in the distance where we spend many hours sitting in swing and feeding the fish while all three dogs relax.

pomtzu
04-17-2013, 02:29 PM
It's always a treat to see pics of your little ones. Looks like LilGirl is finally accepting Sissy. Hooray!! Please deliver smooches to all 3 of your girls, from me please. :love::love::love:

Casper
04-17-2013, 04:26 PM
Your girls are downright adorable! :love:
Your yard is gorgeous, too. It looks so peaceful. :)

lizbud
04-17-2013, 04:39 PM
Great pictures & video.:) Sissy's cut is great. She looks like she is ready for her walk in a dog fashion show.:love:
I love her lovely "fan tail". Now that Sissy is growing up maybe she and LilGirl will be better friends.:) Annie is as
beautiful as always. I love her pretty coloring.:love:

I always get funny comments when I take my Smokey & Maggie on shopping trips. Smokey always takes my place
in the drivers seat & Maggie always sits in the passenger seat waiting till I come back to the car.:D

happylabs
04-17-2013, 08:03 PM
Kay these are the most adorable pictures. I love the first and the last one of Sissy and Lil Girl both at the steering wheel. They are just so cute together. :love:

Asiel
04-17-2013, 08:09 PM
Awww--- the pictures and video are just so sweet. Such cuties, and driving a car, what a bonus, smart little pooches.

kaycountrygal
04-18-2013, 11:51 AM
Thanks everyone for your kind comments re the dogs and the yard. It makes us feel good :). Yes, I do live in a peaceful area in the country... have always lived here.