PDA

View Full Version : ~Mops~

chocolatepuppy
03-09-2013, 06:52 AM
Oh my Mops, you're a cutie! :love: Just look at that hair! I bet you're a lot of fun! I miss having piggys.
Congrats on being POTD!:cool: I hope this is a fun day for you.:D

tatsxxx11
03-09-2013, 11:29 AM
Hi Mops in Germany! Happy piggie Pet of the Day to you!:)
What a precious little wheeker man you are, Mops! (Your name alone makes me smile!:D) I just love your swirly, wild hairdo, Mops! My piggie Rosie had the same rosette swirls, and eople used to joke that she had a permanent "bad hair day!"u:rolleyes::D But I thought they made her that much more special, and I think your human feels the same way re: your "mop!":)
What a lucky person your young man/lady is, having a best furry friend in you, Mops! You truly are special, and so very worthy of being crowned "Pet of the Day!"
Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! I hope you and all of your piggie pals are enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration, being spoiled rotten!:D
Lots of love, cuddles and little kisses to you precious Mops, and to all of your furry friends, too!:love::love::love:

AvaJoy
03-09-2013, 02:43 PM
I like all your cowlick, Majestic Mops! Your fur patterns make you unique and one of a kind. I hope you have a fun POTD celebration with your devoted guardian, and good for you to be the only piggy waiting prominently when your person wakes up . . . shows how much you appreciate the love and attention given!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
03-09-2013, 02:47 PM
Mops what an adorable piggy you are!!! :love:

I just had to smile when I saw your sweet face today. :) I can only imagine how many smiles you bring to your loving human every day. Please thank him/her for sharing you with us. It must be so much fun having you for a friend.

Congratulations, sweet Mops, on being our very special Pet of the Day!!! :):love:

DJFyrewolf36
03-09-2013, 06:44 PM
Hey Mops! You are absolutely adorable and I love your wild hair.

WeasleyLover
03-09-2013, 11:07 PM
You're sooo adorable, Mops! Congrats on Pet of the Day!