PDA

View Full Version : Update on zeus and titan

Mooshi
03-17-2011, 03:29 PM
Hello everyone,

It's been 9 days since everything went crazy between zeus and titan. im glad to say titan is doing great his wounds have healed and he doesn't seem to have any memory of what happened he's happy and playing around with blaze all day long i even took him to meet new dogs to see how he'd react after being attacked by one he did great! he has a best friend calld Isis she's a beautiful red siberian husky they just love each other i will try to take photos of them together.

As for my poor zeus he's at the kennel visited him twice he's doing fine i was worried about him not eating since he tends to do that when im not around for a long time but he's getting along just fine. Still don't know what to do the vet says something must have provoked zeus since the two dogs were alone for a bit maybe titan did something that just made zeus attack but still it felt like zeus wasn't just trying to show titan how dominant he is and put him in his place it seemed like he wanted titan dead. i don't know so if i can figure out what happened then i might be able to see what happens to zeus next.

But for now he's doing good and he has a new female friend to keep him company at the kennel.

Even if something did provoke zeus i don't think i can bring him home :( my mother doesn't want anything to do with him and well she's the boss around here lol if he was provoked then i'll try to re-home him with a friend of mine so i can get to see him whenever i want.

Other than that it's all good here. Just wanted you guys to know thank you guys for all the support i got from you it means a lot to me you gys are wonderful :)

cassiesmom
03-21-2011, 03:54 PM
Continued good thoughts and prayers for Titan, Zeus and Blaze.

Freedom
03-21-2011, 05:06 PM
Glad to read Titan seems fine! That is great news.

It would be nice if Zeus could live nearby for you, too.

IRescue452
03-22-2011, 01:11 PM
What about a basket muzzle when the dogs are together? At least for a while to see if they will get along. You still have to watch and make sure the dog doesn't get the muzzle off. I don't understand why more people don't use them, They're fine training tools.

I honestly think if the attack went on for 30 minutes that Titan would be dead if Zeus wanted him dead for real. I've seen animals kill in seconds. I believe Zeus had some sense of self-control in this situation. I also think that if Titan was unneutered then there probably was something that just triggered Zeus. Maybe your sister just doesn't know how to read dog or she missed the split second trigger.

luvofallhorses
03-22-2011, 07:55 PM
I am glad Titan is well. Irescue, I am sorry but I would NOT muzzle a Dog aggressive dog, ever. That makes the situation worse. Poor Zeus.. I hope your friend is bully breed savvy.

dab_20
03-22-2011, 11:21 PM
I honestly think if the attack went on for 30 minutes that Titan would be dead if Zeus wanted him dead for real. I've seen animals kill in seconds. I believe Zeus had some sense of self-control in this situation. I also think that if Titan was unneutered then there probably was something that just triggered Zeus. Maybe your sister just doesn't know how to read dog or she missed the split second trigger.

Definitely agreed. If Zeus wanted him dead, it wouldn't have lasted much longer than a couple minutes.

I am glad to hear they are doing well, and that Titan, at such a young age, seems unaffected by it.