PDA

View Full Version : Old Photo - Casey and Kit-Kat

happylabs
01-17-2011, 11:28 PM
This is an old photo of Casey and my first cat, Kit-Kat. I remember taking this picture. Casey had been away for a day or two at the vet's office and when I brought her home, Kit-Kat kept rubbing and rubbing her ears and head on Casey. :love:

cassiesmom
01-17-2011, 11:44 PM
Awww, Helen! How dear is this?! Kit-Kat missed her buddy Casey! This is making my eyes all leaky.

chocolatepuppy
01-18-2011, 06:11 AM
Aww, that's adorable!:)

Randi
01-18-2011, 06:14 AM
How utterly adorable! :love: :love:

happylabs
01-18-2011, 07:20 AM
Awww, Helen! How dear is this?! Kit-Kat missed her buddy Casey! This is making my eyes all leaky.

I had a little leaky eye syndrome too when I found this. I dearly miss both of them. When I first brought Kit-Kat inside I was afraid to let Casey near her because Casey was a cat hater until she was converted. She and Kit-Kat became best of buddies. They would often hang out together looking out the window. Right now I am picturing them sitting on a cloud together looking down on me. :)

Taz_Zoee
01-18-2011, 09:45 AM
That is so sweet!!! And yes, they are snuggling up together at the bridge and I'm sure Kit-Kat did the rubbing all over Casey when she arrived at the bridge.
It's so painful to lose them, but the memories are ours to cherish forever. And to capture this image is such a lucky thing. :)

kaycountrygal
01-18-2011, 10:02 AM
ohh, How Sweet! I didnt know both were in heaven until I kept reading the comments & now I too have tears in my eyes. Now I'm thinking about my dear departed pets... Kay in NC

lvpets2002
01-18-2011, 12:36 PM
:love: Aweee yes that Pic is Priceless.. So Sweet, Cute & Adorable.. For sure Frame that pic..

cassiesmom
01-18-2011, 01:14 PM
I've been thinking about this picture! I think it should be in the PT Calendar! :)