PDA

View Full Version : I miss my puppy

IRescue452
07-04-2008, 07:59 PM
Me and Autumn have been seperated for a week now. I'm on vacation in Tennessee at my sister's house and she's home in WI spending the week with my aunt. She goes to my house with my aunt daily to help feed the cats and rats and my aunt tells me she runs around the whole house looking for me when they first get there. I hope she doesn't have a heart attack of happiness when I come home (with a big bag of treats and a whole bunch of toys I bought). I'm glad she didn't come though because we saw our share of copperheads and the house we are in has black widows. Tomorrow we make the day-long drive home. I wish we could fly so I could see my puppy sooner, but we have to bring back our van. Sorry, just feeling sad because I wants my puppy. I don't think I want to take any more long vacations without her.

chocolatepuppy
07-04-2008, 08:58 PM
I'm glad she didn't come though because we saw our share of copperheads and the house we are in has black widows.
Yikes!:eek: Not my kind of place.;) You'll see Autumn soon. I'm sure she'll be so happy to see you.:D

Suki Wingy
07-04-2008, 10:02 PM
I know how you're feeling.

Ginger's Mom
07-05-2008, 06:03 AM
I am sure she will be very happy to see you, even if you didn't have treats and toys. ;) It's funny, the first few days of vacation are pretty nice not having to be home in time to walk the dog or feed the dog, but after three days you really do start to miss them. :)

boomersooner
07-05-2008, 08:26 AM
As much as Boomer drives me crazy, I missed my pups even when we were gone most of the day yesterday for a 4th celebration. You will be showered with kisses when you get home, treats or not!