PDA

View Full Version : Bodea Settles In (pics) with her six kitty sibs

Katelf
06-29-2008, 02:11 PM
Hi :)
Bodea is quite at home now after the move, and my four cats have become friendly with the two cats of the house.

Bodea has made all the furniture her own. She's a pillow hog. She has chosen a chair by the fireplace for her very own. She lounges nicely with her toys :)

The cats are: Casper (HUGE white male cat, not deaf, with one blue eye and one green eye), Sid (short for Obsidian who is male) the black lounge lizard cutie pie, Orlando female, white with a grey ringed tail and an "O" on the back of her neck (and who chose to hide behind the washing machine for a while when we moved), Blaze, a female orange tabby with white feet who likes to sit like a rabbit and pretend scratch any surface to get attention, lol, Tippy, male buff tabby with a white tip on his tail -- another BIG boy lol, and Sophie, my female part maine coon fluffy mess (dim as a post, but beautiful as a supermodel).

Thanks for looking! :D

Katelf
06-29-2008, 02:14 PM
I couldn't fit the last three kitties on the first post so here are Blaze, Tippy and Sophie!

:D

Suki Wingy
06-29-2008, 02:50 PM
That's good to hear! It took my cat about a month to come out of the laundry room or bathroom. The white kitty in the middle of the first post reminds me of my Chester, but Chet has two green eyes and longer hair.

Casper
06-29-2008, 04:08 PM
What beautiful furkids you have! I don't believe I had ever seen your cats before now. I am amazed at how well they have adjusted... whenever we take our cats to the cabin they are hiding in one of the bedrooms the whole time. :)
Bodea looks just as beautiful as last time we saw her. I love how comfortable she looks!

boomersooner
06-29-2008, 06:16 PM
What a wonderful bunch of furkids!! I had to laugh at Bodea's stuffed duck. Boomer's favorite toy is a stuffed duck that he picked out at Petco and carried all through the store! Beautiful dog and Beautiful cats!!

Katelf
06-29-2008, 07:49 PM
Thanks for your kind comments. Bodea loves her stuffies and they decorate everywhere here. She greets anyone with a stuffy in her mouth, wiggling her whole body with great glee. It has been a smooth move here, all in all. I love the six kitties together. Orlando is Bodea's special friend. Orlando sticks her head in Bodea's mouth all the time, and Bodea patiently licks her ears clean for her! That's love! :)

Ginger's Mom
06-29-2008, 08:26 PM
I love that Bodea made herself right at home, and made sure that all of her stuffies were comfortable too. :D Good girl, Bodea. What a lovely family you have, I particularly like Casper, he is very cute.

Pam
06-30-2008, 05:25 AM
I bet you are glad that the move is over. Everyone seems to be settling in just fine. :) Of course Bodea has a fan club in this house and we were so happy to see her and also the kitties. :) Seeing a stuffie that is not torn into shreds, de-gutted and de-capitated is unusual for me. Bodea plays so nicely with her toys - unlike her long lost poodle relative :p Bella. I enjoyed the pictures!

Katelf
07-01-2008, 05:06 PM
Ah Pam, I hear you! I am so lucky that Bodea has such a "soft" mouth. She is very gentle with her toys and the kitties. I bet Bella is a real smoothie, too though, when it comes to making friends with visitors!

:)