PDA

View Full Version : oriental shorthairs

gary tweedle
08-23-2002, 09:46 AM
bocca raton is an oriental short hair and a friendlier livelier cat you couldnt pray for.she drives the older cats nuts with her friendly ways and follows me around the house all the time.

moosmom
08-23-2002, 09:48 AM
Oriental shorthairs are beautiful, sleek cats that have alot of energy. I have an oriental "no hair":D (just kidding). He's actually a Sphynx, which is what a O.S. would look like without fur. They're great cats!

purrley
08-23-2002, 10:14 AM
My Spencer is an oriental Siamese. So sleek and beautiful. I just love em - look like they're right out of the pyramids of Egypt!!!

I'll bet she's got quite the MEEEEEOOOOOWWWW too!!!!:D

gary tweedle
08-24-2002, 09:31 AM
you are correct sir as ed mc mahon would say.rocca baton has a meeeow that is a cross between a caar alarm and a
yoko ono hitting a hiigh note!!!she is verrry affectionate and chases the other cats [email protected]

felinefriend
08-24-2002, 11:22 AM
Oriental ShortHairs look so velvety soft to touch! :) They seem quite elegant, and maybe someday we will let one adopt us. They've always fascinated me. Wonder what my other 3 kitties would think if we got one <pondering a thought here>. Do they need any different type of care from other breeds, or are they similar in personalities, etc. I must add: I admire that the owner of the LostCatsHotel has TEN cats! I wish I could have that many--maybe someday, but it must be lots of work? Your home sounds like a very HappyHotel for your precious ones! Good Job as CareTaker, Gary! :D