PDA

View Full Version : The Dog Easter Egg Hunt (video)

wolf_Q
03-24-2008, 12:40 AM
Yes, we had an Easter Egg hunt for the dogs. :o I put a little treat in each egg. Nebo is a pro at it, as you can see in the video he was pretty determined to get as many treats as he could. Keva managed to get many of them too, and Syd...well, she's just Syd...she didn't quite understand why she should have to open the eggs when somebody could just give her treats (yes, she did get some, my mom opened a few for her and gave her the treats). ;) That's my mom in the video whispering to the dogs and helping them cheat too. Near the end Nebo steals an egg that Keva is trying to get, watch for it--poor Keva, it did make me laugh though ;)...and she does find another right after.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/U2Q/th_EasterEggHunt.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v216/U2Q/?action=view&current=EasterEggHunt.flv)

RobiLee
03-24-2008, 05:57 AM
OMG! Absolutely loved it. Nebo is a pro at it. I have a feeling Keva will catch on real quick next Easter and be able to fend for herself..lol. What a great idea Amy. This is something I can remember for next year. I think an Easter Egg hunt would go over really big in my house. Put something yummy in those eggs and I bet my 3 would have a blast. Good idea!

Loved the video and I'm so glad you shared it with us :)

pitc9
03-24-2008, 07:51 AM
Oh how FUN!

I was LOL at Nebo not being able to get the egg from under the table!
Then when he took the egg from Keva from the other side of the chair was funny too!
Great video Amy!
Glad they all had fun.. well.. except Syd! :p

Taz_Zoee
03-24-2008, 09:48 AM
Oh my gosh! That was adorable!! I love that idea too. I wonder how Zoee would do. OHH, next year we go to my family. Maybe I could do it with Zoee, Boo and Lucy. I'll have to make a mental note of this. :D

anna_66
03-24-2008, 01:12 PM
Amy, I've GOT to try that with my guys. Wonder if they would look at me like I'm crazy or if they'd try:)

I loved the video...too cute!

ramanth
03-24-2008, 02:57 PM
Great video! Poor Keva. She'll get Nebo back next year. :D

Ginger's Mom
03-25-2008, 09:44 AM
I wasn't able to see the whole video, but what I saw I loved!!! What a great idea. And both Nebo and Keva seem to be pros at it. :D