PDA

View Full Version : I dont know what went wrong...

WELOVESPUPPIES
01-09-2008, 05:38 PM
PT iz me Chopper. Dis iz how I waz spennin my day...sunnin, lovin life.
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/marmadukechamp/DSC_0001-1.jpg
Den mommy comed along wiff dis weird wook in her eyz and da camra.
What duz u want mommy?
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/marmadukechamp/DSC_0005.jpg
On no, I dont fink so. No mommy I iz not openin my eyz.
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/marmadukechamp/DSC_0023-1.jpg
Dis iz jus silly...I will not wook ada camra
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/marmadukechamp/DSC_0025-2.jpg
OMGosh wherz help when ya needz it.
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/marmadukechamp/DSC_0021-1.jpg
Duz anyone know if itz posa snow?
http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa103/marmadukechamp/DSC_0020.jpg

kimlovescats
01-09-2008, 06:07 PM
OHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYY GOSH!!!!!!!! :D That is the most adorable thing I've ever seen! Oh Chopper, mommy just wants you to be all warm and in style! You look SOOOOOOOO cute!!! :D

Pam
01-09-2008, 06:09 PM
Oh Chopper I was just thinking today that your mommy needed to post more pictures of you. Chopper I know that you think all of these pictures are silly but you just don't know how cute you are. Your mommy has to share you with the world. It's her responsibility! :) You are just darling in your widdle hat and scarf. Now that you have the clothes for "life up north" do you think I could talk you into coming and living with me? :) I know that is a silly question because your mommy wuvs you so much and I know you wuv her too. Forgive me but I just get carried away when I see your cute little self. :o :)

P.S. Once again you have become my wallpaper. :)

RobiLee
01-09-2008, 06:19 PM
Chopper!!!! I'm so happy to see you. I have had quite a few Pet Talkers in my house recently and you have no idea how many times your name has been mentioned. We all love you and want to dog-nap you. You are just too cute in your outfit. I love the hat! Many kisses coming your way sweetie!

Christiansmommy
01-09-2008, 06:39 PM
Seriously, that is one of the cutest things I have ever saw!!

I had to go "clothes" shopping for my cat the other day, b/c we shaved her down (she had some mats that were stubborn)...

Anyway, we bought her a cute camo shirt to keep her warm, since her fur is shorter than she is used to, and I was telling my mom, if I EVER adopt a chihuahua, I will HAVE TO buy all of these cute little outfits that they have out now!!

Oh my gosh, that is soooo darn cute!!

Animalhouse26
01-09-2008, 06:45 PM
hahahahaha Awww Chopper is just Sooo flipping Cute! Can I Puppy nap him... Just for the Day?? pweeessee! lol

Ginger's Mom
01-09-2008, 06:46 PM
Oh Chopper, you look so sweet and relaxed and trusting in that first picture. Poor baby, you had no idea what you were in for, hehehe. But you really had it down by the last picture though, boy. That could be on the winter edition of K-9 Quarterly. ;)

Taz_Zoee
01-09-2008, 07:31 PM
I can't even put into words the noises I was making while looking at these. Chopper you have got so much personality and it shines through in your pictures. Of course the captions make it even funnier!! :D :D

Alysser
01-09-2008, 07:59 PM
Oh my god, CHOPPER you have to be one of the cutest pups alive! What a silly boy!! Thanks so much for the smile cutie. :D :D

Freedom
01-09-2008, 08:03 PM
Chopper, I do believe your mom is losing it! You don't need all those winter clothes even up here, we have been at 60 for the past 3 days! And I would worry about you tripping on that scarf; it is longer than your legs!

Now maybe if you were going to visit Tehya you'd need all those winter things.

Or perhaps mom wants to make you a doggie model? That would be fun, you have "the look" down pat! LOL

Daisy and Delilah
01-09-2008, 08:31 PM
Again, somebody please help me!!! This dog is too much for me to take. He's so adorable I can't get over it. Great pics Mom!! :)

Pssstt......Chopper, does Mom have the AC turned on 60 so she can shoot those pics? ;) It's pretty warm in these parts ;)

jazzcat
01-09-2008, 08:34 PM
LOL! How absolutely adorable!

Seravieve
01-09-2008, 08:41 PM
Wow thats just insanely funny!
And your captions are just classic! =)

critter crazy
01-09-2008, 08:59 PM
OMG!!!!!!! That has to be the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!:D

Twisterdog
01-10-2008, 12:07 AM
LMAO! Lord help you, Chopper, you have it soooo rough! :rolleyes:

Tooooo cute.

mr.chiwawa
01-10-2008, 01:23 AM
Chopper....Mister herez dont feelz bad. My momma dosz the same stuff to me. :rolleyes: Expectz I figured out how to take off dez the hat with my paw :D
Momma has some picturez of me in thosz glassez and is going to post thosz oh boy. Hang in there I can feelz your pain.
:rolleyes:

pitc9
01-10-2008, 08:10 AM
O....My... GAWD!!!
You've GOT to be kidding!! :eek:
How Chopper... how in the world do you get cuter and cuter??

I think Pam's right! Looks like your ready for a visit up to the Northern States!

cassiesmom
01-10-2008, 09:54 AM
Chopper, you are adorably precious to begin with -- and your mom takes such sweet photos of you! I love your narration along with the photos. Please ask your mom to pet you for me today, Champ and Duke too.

Kfamr
01-10-2008, 10:01 AM
Robin is right - Chopper has been topic of discussion many times. And I just stick my tongue out and say "HAHA I've met him and he's 10x's cuter is person!" :p

Maya & Inka's mommy
01-10-2008, 10:06 AM
Hahaha now THAT is cute!!!

Pawsitive Thinking
01-10-2008, 10:09 AM
still swooning here :D

elizabethann
01-10-2008, 10:13 AM
O...M...G!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is the funniest and cutest thing I've seen EVER! Just look at that hat & scarf! That's is soooo funny! I almost pee'd my pants!

What a freaking cutie pie!

4 Dog Mother
01-10-2008, 11:07 AM
Chopper, you are so darn cute! I think you are just going to have to grin and bear it -us PTers want to see you in outfits, out of outfits - whatever reason you mom comes up with posting your cute little picture.

shais_mom
01-10-2008, 11:16 AM
aawww Chopper Mom just wants to make sure you are warm in case it snows in SUNNY FLORIDA! :D

Husky_mom
01-10-2008, 12:32 PM
*drops dead*.... way too cute!!!

if you ever wanna come to Chihuahua... my darlingest Chihuahua buddy.... we can fit you right fine hehe....

he just is too darn cute!!!

Jadapit
01-10-2008, 03:44 PM
Good grief, can you get any cuter Chopper? I love him and the pictures! :D

WELOVESPUPPIES
01-10-2008, 07:53 PM
Hey PT iz Chopper. I tink mommy has wost her mind, dats is y I iz wearing deez funky cwose. Her is cwazy. Nope her did not have da air on. I tink it was about 75 yesserday. :confused: Her sayz iz for my earz when we iz on da harwy so dem dont get cold. Or when her takez me out in pubwic on dem cold dayz. Dats just great cauz now even more peoples will laff at me. **heavy sighs**

Mommy handed out all the lovin's dat everyone was sendin', tanks guyz cauz I needed it after wearin dis silly stuff.

ChrisH
01-11-2008, 06:43 AM
awww ... totally adorable! :D

cassiesmom
01-16-2008, 01:37 PM
welovespuppies ... where are you? are you okay? haven't seen you on PT for a few days.

cassiesmom
01-17-2008, 05:42 PM
bounce

WELOVESPUPPIES
01-18-2008, 06:34 AM
welovespuppies ... where are you? are you okay? haven't seen you on PT for a few days.

I am here. :) Thanks for asking. Been lurking and not posting much. Kind of in a down moment at this time but all will be good ;)

Pam
01-18-2008, 06:43 AM
I am here. :) Thanks for asking. Been lurking and not posting much. Kind of in a down moment at this time but all will be good ;)

It's good to see you back! I too was wondering where you were. I think we have all been spoiled by your wonderful posts and pictures of your adorable crew. I thought maybe..... you wuz on the harwee (Chopper speak! LOL!) riding all over the place. :p We all have those down times. Hope yours are gone soon. (((hugs)))

Pawsitive Thinking
01-18-2008, 06:57 AM
Wonder if I can find a Chelsea kit in your size Chopper..........

(how is your Mom feeling today? not so down I hope)