PDA

View Full Version : Almond Roca

jenluckenbach
06-21-2007, 04:21 PM
as I type, the baby is dying in my arms. it is so devestaing to know that I did all i could. and it was not good enough. :(

catmandu
06-21-2007, 04:50 PM
El, Almond Rocca Baton Angel , Rocc-el And Teena Are Waiting To Gather Almond Roca Into Thier Growing Angel Family. They Will Take Her To The Dalai Lamas Monestary To Be Blessed And Then Tomorrow She Will Be Given Her Pet Angel Wings.
You Did The Best You Could Friend Jen, And You Will See Little Almond Roca Again In Paradise.
One Fine Day.

cassiesmom
06-21-2007, 05:24 PM
what happened??? :(

jennielynn1970
06-21-2007, 06:15 PM
OMG! What happened?? It is so touch and go with the babies!

kb2yjx
06-21-2007, 06:51 PM
O Jen!!! I was just looking at the photos of the kittens again, and thought how fuzzy little Almond Roca looks!!! I am so sorry! You do such a good thing by giving the little a home and LOVE, and Almond Roca will never forget that!! Sleep softly, sweet little baby Almond Roca...

jenluckenbach
06-21-2007, 06:54 PM
abies are so fragile that in the blink of an eye, they are gone. She appeared to be doing quite well until this morning when I though she looked weak. When I arrived at work (with the babies) she looked gone, but I managed to get her to eat and it seemed to give her strength. I fed her as often as I could today only to find her near death again just before the ride home.

Why did she go down hill? :confused: I don't know. All I know is that I am devestated. I am sorry little girl, you deserved more than I was able to give you.

Catty1
06-21-2007, 07:17 PM
OH NO...Jen, I am SO sorry! You have done everything you can...I am sending PT prayers for one last good rally from the little girl...but I am too late...

She is warm and safe in your arms and loved....

LES :(

jazzcat
06-21-2007, 08:53 PM
I'm so sorry Jen. :(

Medusa
06-21-2007, 09:15 PM
Oh goodness, I'm sorry. I've only been on a few minutes a day lately and I'm sorry to see this. RIP, little one.

Donnaj4962
06-22-2007, 08:34 AM
Oh my Jen.... LES here. I am so sorry. You gave her love and did all that you could for her. As you said, the babies are so fragile.

RIP sweet one, RIP.

catmandu
06-22-2007, 09:37 AM
Jen All You Can Do Is Your Best. The Two Almond Rocas Are Shaing Thier Breakfastat A Tibetan Monestary Where Little Almond Roca Has Her Angel Wings Of Gold.
And She Will See You When You Come To Paradisewith All The Cats And Kittens That You Rescued Cheering You On.
One Fine Day.

I KNOW THAT YOU DID YOUR VERY BEST AUNT JEN.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/th_cats101812.jpg (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/?action=view&current=1181141675.pbw)
AND WE WILL SEE YOU TOGETHER
ONE FINE DAY.

Taz_Zoee
06-22-2007, 10:03 AM
I am just seeing this this morning, and have LES here at work. :(
I am so sorry. You DID everything and more for all of your babies. Sometimes things are out of our control. She has a mission, someone at the Bridge needs her more.
RIP Almond Roca.

krazyaboutkatz
06-22-2007, 01:30 PM
Jen, I'm so sorry to hear this.:( RIP sweet baby kitten.:(

phesina
06-22-2007, 05:05 PM
I am so very sorry.

Hugs, with LES,
Pat

Queen of Poop
06-22-2007, 08:23 PM
Thank you for letting her feel the LOVE before she made her trip to the Bridge.

I honestly don't know how you do it, foster that is, I'd just get way too attached (I get attached online), but I truly admire you.

Kirsten
06-23-2007, 04:45 PM
Oh no, Jen, I just saw this! :( I'm so very sorry that this sweet little girl is gone, how helpless you must have felt when you saw her going downhill... :( Sometimes life just isn't fair!!

R.I.P. sweet little Almond Roca! I'm sad that you couldn't stay any longer. :(

Kirsten