PDA

View Full Version : Marty update

animal_rescue
06-14-2007, 05:53 PM
Marty's mom called me up today. She had a few vet questions that we talked about and then she started telling me about how he was doing there. She said they just absolutely love him, he loves to sunbathe in the backyard and has a bobo(the wiener dog toy on Petsmart) that he just adores. She said he just carries it around everywhere and already chewed off an ear lol She said he also just goes to town on the squeaking, absolutely loves it. That definitely sounds like him. He adored stuffies especially ones that could squeak. She said he gets along wonderfully with her other dog, Peyton and they just tear it up. I'm so glad to hear all of that. She's going to be mailing me pics soon. I can't wait to get them. I really wanted to cry talking on the phone with her, it was extremely hard to talk. I miss Marty but I know he's doing good where he is now. She'll let me come visit when I can, probably won't be until I can drive though.

Muddy4paws
06-14-2007, 06:15 PM
Im glad hes doing well, Its a huge relief when you hear from the new owners isnt it? :)

Kfamr
06-14-2007, 11:36 PM
It's great to hear that Marty is doing well. I hope that you will share his photos with us, too.

How are you doing?

Ginger's Mom
06-15-2007, 12:15 PM
I'm glad to hear that Marty is doing well, and I am also glad to hear that his new mom is so willing to share his adventures with you. I am sure that it must help to hear from her. I hope you will share the pictures with us.
{{{Hugs}}}

animal_rescue
06-15-2007, 02:41 PM
How are you doing?

In all truth not good at all. I really hate my family right now, it's getting harder and harder to deal. I try not to be home because nothing has improved here so I'm just kind of passing from house to house. Still having to figure out what to do with the animals, I don't know if it will ever improve.

Jadapit
06-15-2007, 03:00 PM
In all truth not good at all. I really hate my family right now, it's getting harder and harder to deal. I try not to be home because nothing has improved here so I'm just kind of passing from house to house. Still having to figure out what to do with the animals, I don't know if it will ever improve.

:( I'm sorry things are so tough for you. Life can be so hard at times. It has to get better sometime right? Hang in there. (((Hugs))) I'm so glad Mary is happy and doing well.

pitc9
06-15-2007, 03:54 PM
{{hugs}} to you!
Glad to hear Marty is doing good in his new home.

Anita Cholaine
06-15-2007, 04:36 PM
It's great to know that Marty is doing so good :)

{{{hugs}}} I really hope things start getting better.

animal_rescue
06-17-2007, 12:23 AM
Just thought you should know that Alex went home today. The woman is really nice and she came over before just to visit and get to know him. She lives fairly close by and really likes my mom, plus she's good friends with one of my mom's friends. So we'll probably see Alex lots I'm sure. He's in a good home.

Suki Wingy
06-17-2007, 05:08 PM
Thant's good to hear.I'm sure they're both happy and Marty's home sounds wonderful.
Hope things start looking up soon.