PDA

View Full Version : kitten given in at phone box

merril
05-18-2007, 02:46 AM
Yesterday afternoon my daughters friend in her late twenties Renee was in a phone box in Petone calling my daughter at my home. The next moment a girl aged 7 years comes down the road with a kitten in her arms. Renee said that's a nice kitten is it yours, she says I just found it on the road. And places it in Renee's arms and runs off. Renee was suprised by this and as she was on the phone said I'll be bringing this kitten with me to your house. So last night at 8.30pm we got to meet a really beautifully marked 5-6week old tortie. She has a new home to go to tomorrow. And we have got information for the new owner on kittens and food and toys and also we de-fleed her. I had her briefly checked at a local pet store and although she needs shots etc is in good condition.

cassiesmom
05-18-2007, 03:17 PM
Welcome, kitten! I hope kitten gets along fabulously with Jasper. Best wishes!

moosmom
05-18-2007, 03:21 PM
LOOOOOOVE happy endings!! Have a wonderful happy life kitty!

Freedom
05-18-2007, 04:44 PM
Aw, what a sweet story! And such a lucky kitty; could have been hit by a car!

catmandu
05-18-2007, 06:25 PM
That little Girl was so clever to find just the right Guardian for that Kitten.
Its a good thing that she knew a Cat Lover when she saw one.

kb2yjx
05-18-2007, 06:42 PM
Many times, good things just fall into our laps!!! How is Jasper?

merril
05-18-2007, 08:33 PM
A friend of my daughters in the insurance company she works for will be the little kittens new mum at 4pm today. When Suzanne spoke to Gemma (new mum) at work she rang her husband on the phone and within half an hour he was down at the pet shop buying supplies and discussing her with the vet in Brooklyn Wellington. THey have a three year old daughter and she will be taught how to look after pets as this is their first kitten in their family. Jasper has been jealous so we have kept them apart. She is a good kitty though and no issues with using the sand box.

KittyGurl
05-24-2007, 06:53 PM
Welcome new kitty! :D

catmandu
05-25-2007, 09:51 AM
Thats Great News And We Know That That Kitten Will Thrive In Her New Furr Ever Home.
We Love A Happy Ending.