PDA

View Full Version : My little Nibbler has passed over to the bridge

IttyBittyKitty
05-15-2007, 03:36 AM
:( Hey everyone,

Haven't been around much lately (my laptop is busted) ... Unfortunately, I have some sad news. On Saturday morning, my little Nibbler was hit by a car. I know some of you may disagree with her being outside, but at the two houses I've lived at since she was about 6 months old, it's near impossible to keep cats inside (especially in summer). No fly screens, and housemates who smoke = many ways for cats to escape :( Luckily, I'm moving in two weeks to a place where I can better control Pixel and Randie staying inside.

As for my little darling ... My neighbour found her, and kindly wrapped her in a towel and put her in a little box for me so I could say goodbye. She looked so peaceful. For a little while, the box was sitting on a chair, and Randie jumped on the box and gave her a kiss. He was sooo devistated, it was awfully sad :( :( My neighbour, who owns his property, buried her in a lovely little corner of his yard (I only rent so didn't want to leave her there). My neighbour thought Nibbles was a cutie, so he was happy to do this. I am very grateful.

I'll always remember Nibbler as being a tiny, gorgeous little kitty with an affectionate nature. She was so well behaved, even with the other two trying to teach her bad tricks :eek: ... I will miss my little darling.

Here are some cute pics:

This thing is only going to allow me to post one:

Nibbles recent pic:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/tamgerine/nibblesagain.jpg

More pics, click on us:
Nibbles big eyes! (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/tamgerine/nibbles.jpg)
Kitten Pic! (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/tamgerine/DSC01528.jpg)
Another Kitten Pic! (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/tamgerine/DSC01469.jpg)
Nibbles and her Mum! (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v192/tamgerine/DSC01414.jpg)

Now I'm going to go and cry again all over :( :( :(

EDIT: Fixing attachements

Tam :(

-Pickle-
05-15-2007, 05:18 AM
I am so sorry for your loss.
my deepest condolences and sympathy go out to you.
think of it this way- the little Niblet had a great life while she was in this unforgiving world-and now shes at the Rainbow bridge, so she can always be happy.
i bet she'll be waiting for you.
+ it was Very kind of your neighbour to bury her in his yard. what a nice guy.
i had to bury my cat peanuts at a rented house- we didnt have a choice really- and now we can't even visit his resting place because the tree stump has been torn up.
Nibbles is so cute (i still say is, because although she may have shed her mortal coil, her soul will forever be entwined with your heart, and she will be playing until you get to the RB, so in my world, that makes them alive :) )
Never think about how she died, or how young she was- just think of the huge kitten eyes and all the fluff, and the cuddles etc that comes bundled with the whole kitten package.
RIP you little Niblet :) it's RB for you :)

jenluckenbach
05-15-2007, 05:20 AM
I am so sorry to hear about little Nibbler! :( How tragic. RIP Sweetie.

krazyaboutkatz
05-15-2007, 10:52 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Nibblers passing.:( She sure was a gorgeous girl. RIP sweet Nibbler.:(

IttyBittyKitty
05-16-2007, 02:19 AM
Thanks for the lovely thoughts everyone ... it is still so strange remembering only to get feed for two cats, flea treatment for two cats etc :(

Medusa
05-26-2007, 08:24 AM
How very sad and tragic. But Nibbles is now well and happy and she can play all she wants without danger. RIP, Nibbles.

phesina
05-26-2007, 07:43 PM
I'm so very sorry. What a beautiful little kitty.

Deepest sympathy and hugs,

Pat

IttyBittyKitty
05-28-2007, 04:02 AM
I still miss her ... I moved house on the weekend and it was sooo hard to move knowing that I've left her behind. She is probably having the time of her life on the bridge though! :D

trayi52
05-28-2007, 06:27 AM
So sorry to hear of Nibbler's passing, I know you miss her a lot, and will be missing her for a long time. I wish I could say something magical to heal your broken heart, but there is nothing to say except send you hugs.

Rest in peace, sweet Nibbler, and play and run free at the bridge.

Willie :(

kb2yjx
05-28-2007, 03:22 PM
Sleep softly, dear Nibbler...

catmandu
05-28-2007, 04:01 PM
Nibbler got her wings in Tokoyo , one of the most exciting and vibrant cities in the world. Shes with the Pet Angel and Tubby and Tubby 2 are her Guardian Angels and they are showing her how to sneak bits of fish and fowl in the farmers markets.
Shes sad that her death has made you sad, and wants you to know that she will visit and if you sense a feeling of warmth, iits her Angel.
And you will be reunited in love in a far better place.
One Fine Day.

IttyBittyKitty
05-29-2007, 06:23 AM
Nibbler got her wings in Tokoyo , one of the most exciting and vibrant cities in the world. Shes with the Pet Angel and Tubby and Tubby 2 are her Guardian Angels and they are showing her how to sneak bits of fish and fowl in the farmers markets.
Shes sad that her death has made you sad, and wants you to know that she will visit and if you sense a feeling of warmth, iits her Angel.
And you will be reunited in love in a far better place.
One Fine Day.

Wow Catmandu ... that was just beautiful. I'm blown away ...!