PDA

View Full Version : My poor Rachel

Mycatownsme
02-10-2007, 07:10 PM
Oh I dont even want to be typing this.
My cat rachael had been battleing cancer for some time, and today a 4:30pm she took her last breath. She was surrounded by love and people she cared for and I held her a stroked her head softly as she left this earth. She was my first cat and I loved her more than words can express. My dearest rachael My heart will always hold a place for you.

May you rest in peace my little one

jazzcat
02-10-2007, 07:53 PM
I'm so very sorry.

Rest in Peace sweet Rachel.

Medusa
02-10-2007, 08:08 PM
Rachel knew she was loved and you did the last kind thing for her that you could; you were with her when she made her transition to the Rainbow Bridge. Peace to you both.

Blessings,
Mary

kallisto4529
02-10-2007, 09:55 PM
I am so sorry for you and your family's loss, Rachael knew how loved she was please dont ever forget that. my prayers go out to all of you.

Catty1
02-10-2007, 11:35 PM
Thank you for loving her and being with her at such a hard time for you...she was loved, so loved, and had the best home with you.

{{{{hugs}}}}

Mycatownsme
02-11-2007, 12:49 AM
Thank you all for your kind thoughts. It is so hard losing a dear friend. I felt like I was losing a child. She was so amazing in her short years here on earth.

smokey the elder
02-11-2007, 07:05 AM
I'm so sorry about Rachel. She sounds like she was a sweetie.

rosethecopycat
02-11-2007, 07:09 AM
She left in peace, surrounded with love, and she felt it.
Now she is whole, the disease has left her.
She awaits you at the Rainbow Bridge, when you are reunited,
One Fine Day

Godspeed to the bridge, Rachel

kb2yjx
02-11-2007, 11:00 AM
How wonderful that Rachel was surrounded by all those who loved her so at the end. Sleep softly, sweet Rachel.....

KittyGurl
02-11-2007, 11:51 AM
Poor Rachel :( I am so sorry about your beloved kittycat. It's hard to lose a pet from cancer. Rachel was loved very muched and she knew it. Good luck at the Rainbow Bridge, sweeite. Rest in peace, Rachel... :(

krazyaboutkatz
02-11-2007, 05:39 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about Rachel's passing.:( You'll meet again some day. RIP sweet girl.:(

catmandu
02-11-2007, 06:06 PM
Little Rachel Got Her Wings At Cha Cha Chas, The Most Fun Filled Restaurant In Honolulu.
All The Pet Angels Are Giving Her Kisses And They Are Making Sure That Shes Acclimating To Being An Angel.
She Sure Wishes You Were There, But The Angels Say That That Are Cats On Earth That May Need Your Mewomies Love And Tlc.
But Not To Worry Rachel, You Will See Your Meowmie When The Time Is Right.
One Fine Day.

momtomany
02-12-2007, 07:20 AM
I am so sorry for your loss but know your furbaby is safe and waiting for the day when you will be reunited.

RedHedd
02-12-2007, 12:47 PM
I'm so sorry for your loss. Poor Rachel was loved to the very end. May she play long and hard at the Rainbow Bridge until you are reunited again. Gone but never forgotten. They leave their pawprints on our hearts forever.