PDA

View Full Version : Whitey the Porch Cat is an Angel

catmandu
02-02-2007, 08:45 AM
There Was A Little White Cat That I Had Been Feeding Around The Enclosed Porch.
He Was Very Shy But I Was Starting To Make Some Progess With Him.
The Main Trouble Was That The Creeps Up The Street Let Thier Dog Up To Get The Food I Left Out For The Porch Cats.
This Morning I Found Her Dead On The Side Of The Road , A Victim Of Careless Driving.
I Am So Sad That The Porch Was Enclosed As He Would Have Had A Place To Hide In The Cold Weather. But Then That Dog Would Be Up There Too.
I Know That Whitey Is Getting His Wings Today In Bermuda , And Will Be An Angel With Lots Of Pet Angel Friends , And With Lots Of Food To Eat, And Places To Stay.
And Nugget Has Made A Place For Whitey At The Strip Mall Where The Mandarin Is So Whitey Will Never Be Cold Or Hungry Again.
I Hope That I Will See This Dear Little Cat.
One Fine Day.

KittyGurl
02-02-2007, 09:18 AM
I am so sorry about Whitney. It must of been hard to see her on the road :( Some people should pay more attention to the road and the world around them instead of the radio, conversations and cell phones. Then, this wouldn't of happened :(

Whitney left the Earth with your love. She knew you will usually love her and she will always love you. Whitney is at the Rainbow Bridge and is playing hard :(

Queen of Poop
02-02-2007, 09:49 AM
Good Bye Whitey. There's loads to eat at the bridge and a ton of new friends for you. You're safe there little one, wear your wings well.

lvpets2002
02-02-2007, 09:54 AM
:( Oh no that is so horrible.. RIP wittle Whitey & may you go to RB now with the other PT Beloved Angels..

DrKym
02-02-2007, 10:18 AM
RIP Whitey, we are so glad that Gary gave you some meals and a loving heart to run to. Fly high with your new wings!

Laura's Babies
02-02-2007, 11:16 AM
I hate seeing them smashed on the road, their lives are valuable to me too. May the white baby rest in peace and be a true angel to watch over the man who was so kind to him.

catmandu
02-02-2007, 03:54 PM
Theres A Big Celebration In A Private Room At The Mandarin Tonight.
Its Strictly For The Found Paradise Cat Hotel Porch Angels, Those Cats Who Met With Illness And Accident Before They Could Be Found Cats Or Rehomed Cats.
Theres Nugget , Roadblock , Gem , Charcoal , Momma Cat Karina , Angel , Scratchy And Now Whitey.
They Ahve An Strip Mall With 6 Restaurants , A Sears Furniture Outlet And A Pet Food Store.
They Will Never Be Cold Or Hungry And They Can Comfort The Cats In Super Pets Waiting For Adoption.
I Have To Work Harder Now On Mellow Yellow.
And I Will Have Not Jsut My Cat Angels , But The Porchies To Look Forward To Seeing And Being Friends With.
One Fine Day.

lvpets2002
02-02-2007, 04:27 PM
:) That so Sweet & Nice of you Gary & the Found Cat Porch Angels.. I know they will all be there..

Genny
02-02-2007, 05:31 PM
I am so sorry Whitey died. That is so sad....he sounded like a sweet cat. I'm glad he knew that you loved him and was at least not hungry when he died. I'm sorry....

AbbyMom
02-02-2007, 08:14 PM
RIP Whitey. You were loved by Gary. Wait for him at the bridge.

kb2yjx
02-03-2007, 11:58 AM
Gary, I am so sad to read about Whitey. You were working so hard to see that he had a good meal, a safe place , and someday a good home. Whitey knows how hard you tried to help him, and is so grateful!!! Yes, he will be there to meet you, one fine day. Sleep softly, sweet Whitey...

AvaJoy
02-25-2007, 07:32 PM
How awful it must have been for you to find poor, sweet Whitey there by the road. But remember that now Whitey is partying hearty with the other Porch Angels (my Muskrat and Meeshe included!) and I hope he will appear to you in some surprising little way, so you will know that he is at peace and has not forgotten your kindness. Blessings to you and all of your hotel kitties . . . may another forgotten soul fill the vacancy left by Whitey.

CultureJunky
02-26-2007, 05:50 AM
Gary that is a very sad experience you've had to go through today. Whitey is now an angel, and only thanks to you will he have fond memories of life on earth with humans before his passing.