PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Anniversary of My Tucker Man's Passing

kimlovescats
11-08-2006, 07:26 PM
It's hard to believe that my most beloved Tucker Man was PTS two years ago today. That dreadful FIP took my precious boy away from me far too soon. Of all the kitties that have come into my life since Tucker, none has ever touched that special place in my heart that my baby boy did. He will always be Mommy's special Tucker Man.

Rest in sweet slumber my baby boy, Mommy will love you forever! :(

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/MiscPics/2.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/MiscPics/Jan.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y244/kimlovescats/MiscPics/SleepingAngel.jpg

rg_girlca
11-08-2006, 07:32 PM
Oh gosh Kim, I can't believe it's been two years already since that dreadful day. I know how much your Tucker man meant to you. He was and still is one special boy. I know the pain of losing your heart kitty. :(

((((((HUGS)))))) dear friend.

Rest in Peace beautiful boy.

kimlovescats
11-08-2006, 07:36 PM
Thank you so much, Lorraine. I know you also hurt for your Katie! :(

jenluckenbach
11-08-2006, 07:37 PM
Oh my, 2 years. :( :( Gone, but never forgotten. (as is my Lucas).

jazzcat
11-08-2006, 10:19 PM
Kim, I know you miss your sweet Tucker Man. He was a special boy.

(((HUGS)))

catlover4ever
11-09-2006, 07:15 AM
Kim (((HUGS))) It is never easy to loose our special friends and especially our heart kitties. Know that Tucker Man looks down on you everyday and smiles knowing all the love that you gave to him.

catmandu
11-09-2006, 09:29 AM
We never truly forget Our Angels as they are a part of our memories and are always in our hearts.
Tuckers a Colenol now in the Pet Angel Army, and he is so great with the New Angels, helping them become adjustedAnd he will visit on Party Day next week to let you knwo how hes doing and to see the New Ctas you have taken in,he loves the fact that you ahve helped more Cats who ned help.
And that you will be together gain, in Paradise.
One Fine Day.

kuhio98
11-09-2006, 10:10 AM
Rest in peace, sweet Tucker Man. We all miss you and your sweet face.

Lori Jordan
11-09-2006, 11:49 AM
I'm so sorry he was georgeous,May he rip.

AbbyMom
11-10-2006, 11:50 AM
I can't believe it's been two years. He was such a handsome kitty. I remember the day you posted about him I started crying and had to log off. I cried again on the way to work the next day. I was wondering at the time if I could feel your pain all the way to Illinois.

RIP Tucker Man. You were well loved. Hugs for you, Kim.

AvaJoy
11-10-2006, 07:27 PM
Time may help ease the pain of losing a kitty, but the scar remains forever within us . . . I know your pain, and I extend my sympathy and {{HUGS}} to you on this difficult anniversary. Blessing to you, Kim.

kb2yjx
11-11-2006, 11:19 AM
Kim, no matter how long they have been gone, we never forget our special friends! Sleep softly Tucker...

kimlovescats
11-11-2006, 02:17 PM
I can't believe it's been two years. He was such a handsome kitty. I remember the day you posted about him I started crying and had to log off. I cried again on the way to work the next day. I was wondering at the time if I could feel your pain all the way to Illinois.

RIP Tucker Man. You were well loved. Hugs for you, Kim.

That's so sweet of you! I have no doubt that my pain was certainly strong enough that you could feel it along with me! :(

Maya & Inka's mommy
11-13-2006, 03:29 PM
Awww Kimmie, he was such a gorgeous boy!!!
My Sydney is at the RB since 2002 now, and it still hurts so much too :(

{{{{{{{HUGS!!!}}}}}}

lvpets2002
11-13-2006, 03:52 PM
:( Oh what an adorable boy Tucker.. I know it is hard Kim but just think Tucker is like my RB Splenda & the other PT Beloved Ones in Corinna's Lap purring away with all the joy & smiling at all of us..