PDA

View Full Version : BBear, in my heart he will live forever

Sherrylee
11-06-2006, 02:02 AM
In May of 2006 I found out that My little boy BBear not yet 5 years old had renal failure, I did everything to save him, money was nothing to me I would of went hungry just to save him but in Sept 22 2006 a month after he turned 5 years old I had to put him down I could see him suffer any longer.

To this day it still kills me to even write about him, he was like a child to me as Im sure most of our pets are, to me in my heart few will come close to this animal that loved life and me so much, He will forever live on in my heart.

I had him cremated and I have his ashes with a picture of him being his sexy self, so as I promised him I went out and adopted another Black cat from the pound, Sara, shes great very loving.

So my dear little boy you rest in peace now, I will forever miss you.

BBear ...Aug 26, 2001 to Sept 22,2006

rosethecopycat
11-06-2006, 06:58 AM
Thanks for sharing about BBear.
It's not the number of days we have but how intensely we love during them.
You did the best, most kindest thing for him. I hope, with time, that thinking of him will be less 'stingy' and you remember all the fond things.

We, here, have all lost our 'children' too, but I don't think there is anyone around that doesn't believe we'll see them again, at the Rainbow Bridge.
One Fine Day.

Godspeed to the Bridge, BBear

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....*

Author unknown...

mumpkees
11-06-2006, 08:55 AM
My heartfelt condolences to you at the loss of your special furchild BBear. I know there are no words that anyone can say that will take away the pain of your loss, but know that each of us have felt the intense hurt you are feeling when we have lost one of our own furchildren.

It hurts so much right now, but time will help to soften the pain and one day when you are thinking of BBear and tears are running down your face you will realize that thru those tears you are smiling at a beautiful memory that you shared. You will see him in the clouds, hear his soft purr as the wind whispers thru the trees. While BBear's earthly body is gone, his spirit will live always in your heart until the day you are together again.

I think you honored a beautiful promise to BBear by adopting Sara. I know that BBear was there leading you to the one he had chosen for you to care for and love as you did him while he was upon this earth. He knows that Sara will never take his place, that you will always love him, but he also knows that you have so much love to give and Sara needs your care and love. He knows too that sharing your love with another will help your heart heal........

Run with the wind Angel BBear.................. /mari

catmandu
11-06-2006, 04:26 PM
Angel BBear is a Proud Pet Angel now, and soon will be touring the USA, visiting Pet Talker Homes.
All The Pet Angels will go home to visit and see how thier Guardians are doing.
BBear misses his people, and is making plans for places they can visit together and have Fun Furr Ever.
One Fine Day.