PDA

View Full Version : In memory of Thai

davidpizzica
08-22-2006, 01:34 PM
Tomorrow will mark the third anniversary of the day I had to put my beloved Thai to sleep. Thai was a beautiful bluepoint siamese kitty. She and I had a beautiful 22 years together. She was everything to me. It doesn't matter if you have a pet for a long time or for a short time, it hurts your heart just the same when you lose that pet. Even after 3 years it still hurts inside. I have the feeling that she is looking down on me and Nikki, Daiy, and Marigold from the Rainbow Bridge. Goodbye, Thai!

Sophia
08-22-2006, 03:02 PM
Thai must be looking down, and as long as you hold Thai close to your heart, they never have left. I lost my cat a month ago yesterday, and I still feel his presence. I expect him to come looking for treats whenever I make turkey breast sandwhiches for lunch. They were his favorite.

If we've loved them, the time we've spent with them is insignificant. I had Ashly for under three years. I am sure it would hurt just as much if it had been longer.

May sweet Thai always be in your heart. That way, they live with us.

kb2yjx
08-22-2006, 03:30 PM
As one who has also lost a good friend, Ralph Syracuse, recently, no matter how long ago they left us, the hurt is still there. Thai was your good friend for so many years(though never enough). She has not left you, her love still surrounds and comforts you. Sleep softly, dear Thai...

catmandu
08-22-2006, 05:49 PM
Thai si having a great time at the Rainbow Bridge, and the only thing that Thai needs now is to wait for you, so taht you can be together again.
Thai has been so gracious to the New Pet Angel, and helps them adapt.
You will see your Thai again.
One Fine Day.