PDA

View Full Version : How lucky can i get...

mailma'am
08-13-2006, 08:31 AM
Hi all, I written in the health forum last month about my persian kitten having cheletiellosis. I don't know if anyone remembers it...Update...Bubba is doing EXCELLENT..BUt check this out...Yesterday my mom found this cat that has been living on the streets for some time. He was full of burrs and matts and terribly underweight...She called me while i was on my route to come and take a look.. He is the most affectionate PERSIAN boy dispite his appearance. I fell in love immediately and took him home.. With a shower and a shave he looks and feels much better..
HOW LUCKY COULD I GET.
His name is BUDHA

Catty1
08-13-2006, 09:29 AM
Awwww....he sounds WONDERFUL! Can't wait for pics.

And I am so glad your kitten is doing better.

Have a look at Memo, the Cat of the Day for August 13. He was found all worn out on a street too! And he brought home his OWN little friend! :D

Any chance of pictures up in Cat General? :)

hugs
Catty1

kb2yjx
08-13-2006, 10:43 AM
HOw could we forget about your Bubba!!! So glad to hear that all is well. St. Francis now knows that you care and has sent you another cat that needed help!!! Good show!! Budha will give back a thousand fold...

catmandu
08-13-2006, 12:53 PM
And you will have such a good feeling when you look at Budha, and know you made a difference in his life.
And that he will never be cold and hungry again.
The Found Cats and I salute you, Budha and Bubba!!!!!!.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/1255a6e7.jpg