PDA

View Full Version : Rest in Peace Bobo

leo&dominosmom
08-03-2006, 09:39 AM
Our little boy Leo (most usually called Bobo) passed away sometime last Sunday night in his sleep at the vets office. We feel so bad that he was all alone when he went to the Rainbow Bridge and had no idea when we left him at the vet's office late Saturday night we wouldn't be bringing our special boy home. He is home though again and sleeps peacefully under a beautiful silver maple tree in our yard. He had been a part of our life for 13 very happy years and brought us endless memories that we will never forget. Even after becoming deaf at about 8-10 weeks because of the ear mites he had that we did not know about, we always talked to him like he could hear. Unfortunately this past year had been hard on him because of kidney disease, etc. and he didn't pull through this time. We miss him so much! He is now at peace though and is at the Rainbow Bridge with our previous cats and will await our future reunion. Papa and Mama love you little Bo!

Donnaj4962
08-03-2006, 10:47 AM
I am so sorry for your loss. I am certain that Bobo knows that you loved him and did all that you could for him. RIP little one, and play hard at the RB.

kb2yjx
08-03-2006, 12:00 PM
Your BoBo was very loved and gave much love back to you!! His spirit will always be with you. Sleep softly, sweet BoBo....

rosethecopycat
08-04-2006, 06:44 AM
He had a life full of love.

Godspeed to the Bridge, Bobo

catmandu
08-04-2006, 08:45 AM
I have a Cat BoBo, so I know how hard it is to lose a special friend.
And Bobo did not pass alone alone, there were Pet Angels with her to guide her to the Rainbow Bridge.
And shes part of our Luch Club, and had great Ribs yesterday and a Tony Romas Power Dinner Sunday.
Bobo will have a great life as a Pet Angel but her life will not truly be complete until she meets you again, and shares your love.
One Fine Day.

leo&dominosmom
08-04-2006, 01:26 PM
Thanks to all of you for your kind thoughts on the passing of my special little boy Bobo. It has made my week go a little easier though it is so hard to go home after work and not have my little boy to greet me. I have gone out to his final resting place this week and talked to him and told him that there have been some wonderful cat lovers like myself that wish him well on his journey to the Rainbow Bridge. Thanks again everyone.

rosethecopycat
08-04-2006, 07:07 PM
Please come back, share stories, and photos.
This is a place of comfort.