PDA

View Full Version : Financial difficulties!

critter crazy
07-24-2006, 12:21 PM
As most of you know I became Unemployed on the 31st of march, due to Medical problems which led to my Discharge from the Army. Since then we have been strugling financially. I had 3 beautiful horses, which last week I had to place in a new home. This has been a Horrendous ordeal for me, as my heart is broken. I am happy to say that they have all been placed together in a wonderful home, with a wonderful woman! They are now living with 12 other horses and are in a 50 acre pasture! It has been so heart wrenching for me, as I love my horses so much! They have been my life! I am dealing with this well I think, but still break down in tears almost daily! I have made a video of my girls to keep near my heart! here It is hope you enjoy!

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=dddecfdbff8e9cfa7e737&skin_id=0&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

Chilli
07-24-2006, 12:49 PM
You're girls are so gorgeous, and I am SO glad you were unselfish and rehomed them when you realized it'd be best for them. Its very obvious all you want is the best for you girls! :D The video was wonderful, I loved the pictures with the chicken on the back of one of the horses.

Zippy
07-24-2006, 01:49 PM
I am so sorry you had to give away your babies.But you did what is best for them and that makes you a great pet parent.

Flatcoatluver
07-24-2006, 01:52 PM
I am sorry you had rehome, but sometimes it best. Very touching video.

Karen
07-24-2006, 01:58 PM
How terribly sad and difficult this must be for you. But bless you for making what was the right decision for them, and being selfless enough to rehome them. And their new home sounds more than ideal, so you know they are safe and together.

You'll be in our prayers, of course!

lute
07-24-2006, 07:38 PM
what a hard thing to do. i'm so sorry. your horses were beautiful.

critter crazy
07-24-2006, 09:59 PM
Thank you everyone! I know I did the best thing for my girls, but it was a very hard descision to make! When I first came to realize i would have to make this descision, i felt like a huge failure! But Then I realized that no one could have forseen the future! How was I to know that I would become disabled and loose my job? I had to realize it was not my fault, and I need to think of their happiness and not mine! I would have never guessed in a million years that i would have been placed in this position. But things have worked out wonderfully! They have a wonderful owner, and many other horses to play with, and are close enough that i can visit! I hope to some day have horses in my life again! Till then, I have tons of very happy memories!:)