PDA

View Full Version : My neighbors are moving!

Kfamr
07-20-2006, 09:17 PM
My family and I are not at all excited. I think Kiki knows something is up though. Today I had her out front.. we had just walked out from being inside for a few minutes. My parents had walked over to talk with them. They live kitty corner across the street.

My parents weren't visible from our house nor could I hear them, but Kiara and I could see our neighbors. These neighbors have come over from time to time and played frisbee with Ki. She went in the garage, grabbed a frisbee, and started to run across the street towards their house. I said "WAIT" and she stopped. So we walked over there. She never really let them touch her that much before, but when Kelly kneeled down, Kiara went up to her and gave her a kiss. She also let Mark pet her.

Pretty useless post but she really is a sweetheart. She seems so intune with people's feelings.

I know Kelly and Mark really adore her - and we them. They are the type of neighbors who are always willing to help whenever needed. When my parents went away for a week Mark offered to help with any household things I needed.

They will be greatly missed. :(

Anyways.. to make this thread interesting..

http://petevents.com/~simba/Post7-20-2006/17.jpg

chocolatepuppy
07-20-2006, 09:21 PM
Sorry to hear that Kay. We too have great neighbors across the street. We help each other out all the time. They're about the only good neighbor we have too. Will your neighbor be moving anywhere near enough that you and Kiara could visit?

Kfamr
07-20-2006, 09:25 PM
Annette, I'm afraid not. :(

They are planning on Arizona or New Mexico. They are wanting a new journey. If they choose Arizona it may be possible for us to see them again. My dad's been wanting to go there since my uncle is moving there.

Ginger's Mom
07-20-2006, 09:26 PM
Yes, it is always sad when the good neighbors move. Well, I wish them well. Maybe someone with a cute pup will buy their house. ;)
Great picture of Kiara. She was a good girl to say such a nice good-bye to two of her favorite neighbors.

cyber-sibes
07-20-2006, 10:35 PM
Darn, it's so rare to get really good neighbors, too. Maybe someone just as nice will move in. That is a really adorable photo of Kiara!